Reviews for Unexpected Part I
AidenM chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
loved it
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
i loved this fic. and the sequel. and the other sequel.
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Seeing as Kenpachi's wrapped up in beating the crap out of people, how the fuck is this explainable.

Why is Ichigo bottoming for the psycho Shinigami taicho when he's a straight, titty-loving, panty-watching Japanese male, a teenager at that. Of the Karakura gang, only one is close to being gay, and that's Chad. You read that correctly; out of all the guys, he seems the least concerned with girls and is the first to go team up with a guy. No girls find him interesting, for some reason, and he's basically a sexless worm. But he's gayer than Ichigo and Ishida, though certainly not less macho, but that's as canonically gay as one of the human boys get.

Byakuya, who I assume is to be the third prong on the yaoi love triangle, is an austere, frigid man. You don't think there's a difference between your view of him and canon? You'd be wrong. He's had the burden of being a house head for so long his face for politics comes naturally to him. No weakness shown, no unnecessary emotional expression. For his family. As a noble, one has to be reserved and ofttimes severe in the day-to-day public interactions, as well as in general household interactions and discussions. However, in an intimate setting, this would not be the case. When a man is with a [sexual partner] or a close family member, the persona is left at the door. There is no reason to remain impassive and calculating with those one is intimate with. In fact, it intimates that the man does not trust the person he is with and expects that person to intend to do him wrong by any means necessary. This is obviously a turn-off.

Let's also examine another facet of Byakuya: his relationships. When he lost his wife, he threw himself into duty. It became evident from his adoption of Rukia that he was still deeply obsessed with his dearly departed wife. He did not wish to betray her memory by marrying again, but by the same token he appealed to his emotional vacuum by taking one who strongly resembled his wife under his wing. If he were to ever bare his chest to anyone, it would be to Rukia. Even then, it is doubtful that Byakuya could stand to break his grim habit of obsessive sorrow for a sexual relationship with one who he implicitly understands is not his wife.

Now to discuss his view of Zaraki: To the Kuchiki high noble, Zaraki is a boorish plebe that stands to become a liability under tenuous circumstances. He finds him disgustingly uncivilized and crude, only sparing him his attention in the way of a sharp glare and a pointed reprimand. To Byakuya, Kenpachi is a mad dog that should be put down before he embarrasses the Shinigami class or puts Soul Society in peril due to his madness.

Now let's get the Kenpachi's take on Byakuya: a stiff, whiny, boring sissy. That's it. He doesn't care about people who don't fight [him] and/or are weak. That's the beginning and end of it.

Come to think of it, Kenpachi doesn't strike me as a romantic lover, even at the best of times. Most likely, he'd plow into one's orifice without any concern for what the person under him feels, ram his penis in and out at a steadily inclining speed, and them he cums in you and leaves. He's a very basic, selfish person who only cares about Yachiru as his cheerleader and entertaining companion. Even with his underlings, he only prizes them because they can give him the excuses and opportunity to carve something into a raggedy, fleshy heap.

And that's about it. There's no plausible canon to back up this fic, so it's basically AU, OOC all around, and a cheap smutfest with no basis in anything even loosely termed reality.
MidnightBebe104 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
nyahh! love love love love LOVEE! omg i just had a joy-gasm this was soo great! once i started reading i couldn't stop! i love ken x bya ! which is so weird because that was the one pairing that i could never imagine and despised the thought of it, but NOW i am so in love with them! ...i may have started to hate ichigo x renji though : ( lol

and omg (squeal) at how adorable ken, yachirus and byakuyas relationship is , such a cute fam.

oh and btw i loveee how it is very very hard to spot any sort of grammatical error, I hate reading stories where i am more focused on the grammatical errors than on the story itself.

So anyways this is definitly one of my favorite stories so far. GREAT JOB AND WOOHOO moving onto part II _
kurogane chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
Wow! Finally! They are together.

I had been waiting for this. LOL. .

I wish you can update fast.

Your story really good and fun!

Gambatte!

Hope hear from you soon!
Dr. Jones chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
I like! Continue please
geecee chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
Ah I loved it when Byakuya resisted ;) Nice Bya and Ken moments, too. Btw, I don't remember Byakuya's nickname as 'Byaka' ... O_o (it sounds like 'baka'...). I only knew Yachiru called 'Bya-kun' or once the infamous 'Byakushi'.
geecee chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Yay, Kenpachi/Bya starts! :D It was such a sweet moments, love your Kenpachi here ;) I'd like to see more development in their feeling and relationship. The scene of Bya in the tub is much appreciated *grins*. Thank you for updating :)
geecee chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
Hmm...cheating, lulz, nice excuse to make them break up later (ooh and whose baby actually hw/she is... *chuckle*). Next!
kurogane chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Interesting!

I hope the baby is renji's. . not ken. .

because I want byaxken! 3

please update soon!

hurry! gudluck! gambatte!
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
I'm pretty sure the beay is not Ken's...
Ya-u chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Awesome chapter!

I can't wait to read more! I'm really excited for the ByaxKen! XDDD
geecee chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
I love Kenny and Bya as a couple, but...with Ichi get pregnant it is not right if Kenny leave him.. *sigh* Let see how you will solve this... :)
Ya-u chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Oh, I just love this story! So much drama!

I can't wait to see how the story plays out.

I'm really hoping that Kenpachi and Byakuya end up together. That's one of my favorite pairings.

I hope you update it again soon!
Ya-u chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
I can't wait to find out what happens and who ends up with who in the end.

I really like Kenpachi and Byakuya together. I think they make an interesting couple.

I hope you update it soon. I'm excited to read more!