Reviews for Deviates
capturedinthesky chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Okay, this is frightening - it's like you Ted my mind. This story right here describes beck and Jade perfectly. Honestly, this is like the perfect explanation of the two of them and how they work. You should send this to Dan an make him read it and convince him by it that they need more moments or a own show or something. So thank you, because this is perfection.

God , I must sound like some creep right now. Sorry for that.
titlemecrazy chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
All of my tears because this is so wonderful. I love this. The way you show her insecurities is so realistic. It offers another point of view, I think. Great work.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Great, love the ending. Love the way that they're perfect, through being imperfect if that makes sense. Great one-shot.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Another masterpiece.

I love the way you paint Jade's insecurity realistically and honestly. Not as some plot device to make her seem more teenangst! and broken! and all the other cliches but as a girl who is scared and doesn't always believe the best of herself. Truly beautiful writing.

And I love the Beck parts. I truly love Beck but I've always wished to see just a fraction more emotion from him and this does it perfectly.

Amazing writing (:
vacivity chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love your oneshot. The way you describe their relationship was just perfect.
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
cute, i love it!
Emma chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I loved this! It was so sweet! Write more!
lightning veins chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
oh gosh, adorable. i definitely first thought that this was going to be angst-related, or have some sort of angst running through the storyline, but this was so sweet and wonderfully written and perfectly jade/beck, and i loved it. LOVED IT. definitely faving
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was beautiful! I loved that! I agree with the angsty Beck and Jade so this was wonderful! You got them so perfectly! Amazing! :)
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
"His mouth is on hers all the time, always soft, always with wonder, like he still can't believe he gets to do this. So she grips at the back of that lovely head of his and presses her lips to his hard, like to tell him she still can't believe he's so stupid and he smiles a little bit, like There You Are Jade, and she pulls back for air."

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! I seriously think that is one of the best ways to sum up the Beck and Jade relationship.

Your whole story is a great representation of the characters relationship. I love the way it ends BRAVO!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really liked this fic! I think this was very well written...you got the characters down pat. Can't wait to read more from you!
girl of spunk chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
i'm not feeling particularly verbose right now, so i'll just say that DAMN, THERE IS JUST SO MUCH TO LOVE IN THIS FIC!
ohx3itsmagic chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh. My. God.

I've been trying so hard to find a way to express this relationship in writing, and I think you did it perfectly. Amazing job. Nothing better then a funky relationship.
XxJonasIsLifexx chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh. My. God.

AlerieofDorne chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
You totally captured their relationship.

Yeah, they're imperfect... but not in such a horrible way that they shouldn't be together. And, anyways, sometimes something that isn't perfect ends up being what you want :)