Reviews for Friday I'm in Love
FlashofReality chapter 9 . 9/23
What a cute read. This was very well written and I especially enjoyed the contrast in the character personalities of Marie and Edd. Everything was made out crystal clear and your story was easy to understand, as well as entertaining. Nicely done.
FlashofReality chapter 1 . 9/21
So far, its been a lovely read. I'll praise you for the fact that it's been a relief to finally find something good and worth reading after sorting through awful Edd/Kev fics. Honestly, its frustrating to find so many of the Ed, edd, & eddy fics are infested with yaoi BS.

JoaFre chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
This was a really cute and emotion filled story. I really liked it, but I think it should have been a bit longer :P Anyway I had a blast reading this as Edd and Marie are my favourite couple of all time so thank you for writing this sweet story. I liked the way you changed the view for each chapter it was fun to be able to see the story from both sides in this sort of perspective.
Keep up the good work! :)
Oh! And please write more fluffy stuff about Edd and Marie. I would love to read more of your stories! :):)
Agentnin9 chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Your plot is amazing :) I like how you made Double D feel for what he had done and reflect upon his actions. If I were wearing a hat I would take it off lol. Hope to see more but if not this was a great read :)
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
Great story.
slice141 chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Pretty good story loved it
Raven Cote chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
3 So good :3
TeenTitansRock4Ever chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
you made me cry but still awesome story.
Linda Chicana chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
So cute! I love it! A wonderful way for their relationship to kick-off. Now if only there was more...
wintervenom chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
pandalover42 chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
This story was really good! I just feel like it is unfinished. ): I want more! (:
hinatagirl0805 chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Great chapter. Hope u continue. I will be waiting. Update soon!
GunnerRyuu chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Awesome Fic dude Edd and Marie are perfect for each other _
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
What a cute story. _
Vampire of Romance chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
I liked it was a good ending for this story it fit well :D excellent work!