Reviews for Last of the Mohicans Script Revised
I love how you've interpreted Alice's character as I felt in the movie she was just a supporting character(who is still very important to the story), and I love the way you've created another depth to her, making me love her even more! Please have more Alice/Uncas interactions as I felt their pairing needed more screen time (don't you think that they're the cutest couple ever!) PLEASE update soon!
This is so good! I like the way you've added more Alice and Uncas scenes as I find their relationship is left unexplored and only hinted at in the movie, so well done with that! Please update soon because I'm really enjoying reading this.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
where is the rest of the story?
GingerBeef chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
I love this. Last of the Mohicans is easily one of my favorites but I've always wished there were more Alice/Uncas moments. Thank you for this! I will be eagerly awaiting more
Strikergirl1 chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
I did enjoy this chapter very much, though I do wish there would be more Alice/Uncas interactions. Can't wait for your next one!
Lana chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
you finally updated! thank you so much, I cant wait to read more
TiaMaria710 chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
Hope you continue to write and develop Alice's story.
Maverick88 chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Argh, it was just getting to the meat of the story! Very well written. I know you abandoned this quite some time ago, but I'd love to read more. *crosses fingers* Fun little fact about the movie: at the waterfall where uncas holds alice they shared a kiss but it was cut out of the final montage. In the scene after that however, Alice is seen walking with a braid that wasn't there before, put in by Uncas.
Eilan21 chapter 14 . 3/21/2012
I like this version of the script so much!

Hope you to update it soon.
lescornichons chapter 14 . 3/13/2012
More more more please!
anuk chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
Yum, that was a chapter worth waiting for. Love how you have Alice misinterpreting Uncas' holding back as not liking her. What will happen next?
Guinevere chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
Love it! Can't wait for the rest. And I agree with the others: please let them live.
Guenevive chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
omg... ch 14! thank you, can't wait for more
nipponophile chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Ooh, that was a lovely little chapter full of Uncas-Alice goodness. Love the evolution of her innner monologue vis-a-vis her feelings towards him and the hug...
Guenevive chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
this is awesome story, exactly what the movie should have been like. I really love it! keep writing and please please please PLEASE do not kill Alice & Uncas, I want them to be happy for a long time! they are my favourite movie couple :) p.s. sorry for my bad english, Im a foreigner