Reviews for Home Invasion
GreatPretending chapter 17 . 5/22/2011
Ohmigod You started talking about black clothes and I thought that Kurt was going to try sneaking out or some shit like that. Scared the crap out of me.
JacobNlack chapter 31 . 5/22/2011
Damn.

Matt The Kid
BriBee1991 chapter 31 . 5/22/2011
Awwww. Poor Blaine, I feel really bad. Can't wait to read more :)
sharion69 chapter 31 . 5/22/2011
hope you update soon its good
Cerise-Chocolat chapter 31 . 5/22/2011
Well shit... Kurt is being impossible, but I can't bring myself to hold it against him after all that crap. But my poor baby Blaine... :( Hope they'll work things out soon.

Please update soon, I really missed this story!
kurtXBlaineKlaine chapter 31 . 5/22/2011
Omqq...that was totally awesome!

I totally love this!

I feel so bad for Blaine...yu are wonderful
congotandsja chapter 31 . 5/22/2011
Oh, Kurt. You shouldn't have broken up with Blaine. He knows what's going on in your head...
NoLongerHere101 chapter 30 . 5/9/2011
You're leaving me in suspense here! I LOVE this story! I came across this story just today and have read all 30 chapters already. Is Isaac going to come back at some point? I just keep having this eerie feeling that he is going to escape from prison. I keep feeling like Frankie will come back too somehow, even though he wasn't one of Kurt's main attackers. I was also wondering if you know how many more chapters you were going to write. If you're not sure though, it's ok. Update soon!
emmaplodocus chapter 30 . 5/5/2011
I'm so happy to see that this isn't finished because there's more to come!

I really enjoyed reading this, it is so well written, touching and the characters are very realistic :) I can't wait for more!
Locele chapter 30 . 5/4/2011
this story... is wonderfully written. it's deep and true. it triggered me quite a lot in the beginning but I got past that because of the enchanting way you write. I hope you will updaye soon!
xladykelly101x chapter 30 . 5/4/2011

JacobNlack chapter 30 . 5/3/2011
Did he fuck up royally?

Matt The Kid
congotandsja chapter 30 . 5/3/2011
No! Blaine should have given Kurt his medication! This is just wow! Absolutely INCREDIBLE.
nude.erections chapter 30 . 5/3/2011
this story has made me cry, laugh, swoon and so much more.

update soon. :)