Reviews for Apologize
Versivalia chapter 28 . 4/21/2012
I read it yesterday and am reviewing today. SEE, I KEEP MY PROMISES.

I actually quite liked this chappie. Well, up until Sora pied Riku in da face. Then I was like: "WHUT. NO." But I understood why. Riku pwomised. And he bwoke thu pwomise *shakes head*. BUT I FEEL BAD FOW DAT BOI. HE'S HAD A HARD RUN

Rando: Well...so has Sora...

Me: ...True... BUT KAIRI DON'T DESERVE NOTHIN BECAUSE SHE IS BEING SUCH A WHO-

Rando: No need for profanity. Jeez. Besides...Kairi had that whole ordeal with Vincent, who by the way hasn't even been MENTIONED ever again-

Me: I DON'T CARE. KAIRI WAS TOO STOOPID. NYEAH.

Rando: *facepalm* You're only acting like this because you rewatched Taken yesterday.

Me: ...

Yeah. So...nice...chapter...? Lol, can't wait for Addicted! :D

Versy
Gxmwp-Arisa chapter 28 . 4/21/2012
OoO dundunduuuuuuuuuuun. Wow... I thought sora would be mad, but the way you describe him and what happened... OoO. Ooooooh I wish you put up Angel or Addicted first to see how kairi told them 'x'.

So whats up your sleeve next? Is it almost the end of the series? AND WILL I SAVE UP ENOUGH MONEY FOR KH3D?(it's coming in the end of July XDDD)
Lil Leif chapter 28 . 4/21/2012
Wow... That was intense. And extremely depressing. Poor Riku. I actually like him in the game. But... Wow. And sora. Oh gosh. I can see why he did it but it's just surprising that he actually DID do it. I wanna know what sora was thinking when he did that.

Sorry for such a short review. I really like the chapter although it was a little depressing.
St. Iggy the Pyro chapter 28 . 4/21/2012
Spoilers for Addicted. Yessssss...Pyro like...

Weirdness aside, this is turning out to be rather interesting. A complete roll-switch from the beginning. Sora being super popular and Riku becoming the class loser. Very, very interesting. But, now this makes the wait for Addicted and Angel even more unbearable...bleh.

Keep up the great work!

Pyro
Anony chapter 27 . 4/8/2012
Hi, I was just wondering if you were going to discontinue Apologize. Cause I've really enjoyed reading it, but updates have been getting slower and slower. :(
Serah chapter 27 . 3/14/2012
hi are you going to continue this? it is very good!
MinatsukiSoul chapter 27 . 3/10/2012
[PLEASE FORGIVE MEHH FOR THE LATE REVIEW!]

I... this is such a depressing story. After all that's happened, I still believe that Riku is going to end up dying in the end. I don't hate him or anything (I LURVES HIM X33), but I seriously think he'll die. And Sora was sooooo wasted. I mean, from what I've seen and heard, innocent people tend to get wasted more. Just sayin'.

Chapter thoughts: Finally, Ms. Spelly-chan has updated! And KH FanMail might get reported... which has nothing to do with this story. But, you updated, so that. is. good. Keep doing what you're doing, and update soon!

- es :3
Arcticstar chapter 27 . 2/29/2012
Yeah... I think you got my review with Versy - I only just go on this to say that I did a review. So yeah... I did review... just with Versy.

Have a nice day.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 27 . 2/27/2012
Don't mind the waiting at all and found this to have been a good chapter filled with funny drunk-Sora to balance out angsty Riku. XD

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
grandpagohan1 chapter 27 . 2/27/2012
You updated the wrong story! Oh well. It was genius as usual.
KurukiXV chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
Loved this chapter! Sora is sooo adorable too, drunk or not lol Great chappie, can't wait to see more!
superpeanutbutter chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
kyaaaaaaa! it worked! i can finally review again! (repeatedly smashed the review button till something happened). XD

woo what a crazy party chapter! Riku sounds so mature. oh gawd, Sora, pull youself together man. -giggle- i now claim to be all the random girls Sora interacted with that night XD btw, i seriously thought that with Sora being so drunk he might try to do something to Riku..ya'know...like i thought you were leading up to something there with how Sora complimented Riku's eyes, how they always ended up alone, them holding hands, and BAM Sora pulls Riku into bed with him aand...they go to sleep -sigh of relief- phew ya scared me there for a minute. haha gah i just keep feeling worse and worse for Riku. poor baby. btw, i love it when you update, but seriously take your time gurl. -giggle- do watcha gotta do. i'll wait forever for this story if i have to.:]
Allied Forces chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
AWESOME CHAPPIE AS USUAL :D Seriously Riku, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL ARE NOT THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS. I really hope he finds someone besides Kairi because I don't want him to die alone in some ditch somewhere.

AND BAHAHAHA OF COURSE ONE DIRECTION IS THE EXCUSE FOR EVERYTHING XDDD SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL.
MissAvira chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
Haha, Sora's hilarious when he's drunk! xD

Very amusing chapter. I'm hoping something's gonna happen between Riku and Xion...
Lil Leif chapter 27 . 2/26/2012
I HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE AND I KNOW HOW THIS ENDS! Kairi is going to go bitching to sora and they'll both hate him. But then Riku will get into a shitload of trouble and the only guy he can go to for help is sora. Except somehow Xehanort manages to find Riku and shoots him up one night. Sora holds Riku in his last cheesy moments. Except wait! Somehow Riku magically survives and manages to go on with his life with Xion. But there will always be nightmares or some dumb shit like that lol.

It was an ok chapter. Nothing I haven't already seen from addicted... Sigh well I would leave a linger review but it's 10:26 and Sunday so I bid you farewell!

Love ya

LilLeif

P.S. If you want to know more about what I thought just PM me for an HONEST review lol. I won't hold anything back.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »