Reviews for Trophies
Karai chapter 5 . 2/15
Cat-tales is an amazing story. This was clearly written with dedication. I loved the wit and comedy as well as the darker points.
Marcus Rowland chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
For your information, Opera began flagging your web site as hosting malware today, I think that something must have gone wrong when the latest chapter of Cat Tales was posted.

It's probably a false alarm, but I thought you should know.
fragilespine chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
You have COMPLETELY ruined me for any other Bruce/Selina (or Batman, really) fic. The standards are now far too high!
Phoenix Flight chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
May I strongly suggest, if you are no longer going to be posting these stories here, you might want to mention it in your bio. Imagine my surprise when I finally went to your Cat Tales website (on an off chance that I might find more information there) and discovered that not only was this story finished on that site, there were two more stories!

I was beginning to wonder if you had just gotten tired of the series, since you hadn't updated since March. Please put a prominent notice in your bio that you are no longer posting here. Your readers are not psychic. (I assume.)

As always, thanks for sharing your stories, in whatever manner you see fit!
Bkcbookworm chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
AHH! Please update soon! I love your stories and for the past month you've had me on pins and needles wondering what happens next. Thanks for writing such fabulous stories with realistic charactors who change naturally over the course of time.
turbomagnus chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
Interesting how, with how many donations Bruce makes to the Catitat whenever he needs Selina to do him a 'crimefighter' favor, it actually got its beginnings thanks to a Batman action.

Chapter four, a question, if I may. Aringa's statement on the penny... how much fact is in that and could you direct me to a source on it? I'm asking because it makes a very good point that I'd actually like to do more research on.

"The Second Half" is appropriate as a chapter title... though techically we've already had the second half and the madness this begins would actually be the first since traditionally it's marriage and then offspring, but the whole 'Catwoman pregnant'... miscommunication was covered back in "Gotham Post".

I suspect "Comedy of Errors" is going to be... interesting in many ways.
Phoenix Flight chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Oh, dear! The claws are going to come out here...
rangermaid chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
Yay! As always, I really enjoyed this. I cannot wait to read more! I love the flashbacks. What, oh what, could the rouges be planning? :) Looking forward to it, whatever it is.

Small suggestion, have you considered having a little scene where Selina rants about the pictures on deviantART and other sites like it. Some of them are pretty...well, less complex than they could be. :) A girl does have to protect her reputation. :) As ever, loving your stories and can't wait for more.

A BIG fan!
ussentinel chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
Yikes! What a way to end the chapter! There was a lot of meat to this chapter and the story took quite a turn! All the stuff leading up to this was very nice and well done! Please keep me guessing! Thank you.
Wispr chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
I just bloody love how twisting and yet solid the plots your characters come up with in your stories. I'm still blown away how well you capture the atmosphere of a particular scene in such detail and yet so few words.

Can't wait for more!

Wispr

BTW... Been rereading Cat Tales... up to "The New Black" for both the sheer enjoyment and the hope that I may glean a bit of insight on how to write like you... ;)
StitchGrl chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
So Dick's point is Dick is right. But why won't he take it a step further and say "I surmise the Cat and the Bat will surely wed, but you're (Bruce) is too chicken (Bat-smack) to make the move"? He should, because that's what we're all thinking. There's really no reason Selina and B can't be married now. Except-it might kill the thrill of teasing and always wanting what you can't have. Right now, they're spending most of their time reminiscing about the excitement of playing Catch-me-if-you-can, which is already not as stirring as the past. But c'est la vie. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. I say just get married already. The proposal, however you create it, will be epic. That gives us something to look forward to. The honeymoon, jesus, shill be hot. No, scratch that. Earth-shattering. There's much to explore.

And we'll hold off for the baby. Let's let Selina keep that willowy figure for a while. But when she and Bruce DO decide to produce for their kind, that little boy (I hope) will be the best motherf$ ken hero/villain of all time.

I believe in Chris Dee.
necro-wulf chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
This will not end well for anyone.
Phoenix Flight chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
I'm glad you're able to come up with this stuff, because if I were the one who had to come up with all the plotting, we'd be in trouble!

Thanks for writing, as always!
rangermaid chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
And those reasons would be...? Ack, you're killing me here! I'm so loving all these flashback stories, hurry and post!
Wispr chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Another great chapter, I love the brainstorming idea Barbara came up with and what Tim ended up doing.

Again like your stories behind the trophies, really come across very Batmanish and just plain good! ;)

Can't wait for more!