Reviews for The Bear
Gibson18 chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
This story was very unclear to me. I'm not even sure who its about. I'm not sure if its Ghosh or Cherryl. Yes...you do say prince; but to me the premise just seems to say "it's a girl." It has potential, but this needs a few rewrites.
Brittany chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
I liked your story on this game. It was interesting. Well, good luck, gotta go!
Mako chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
I think this is a good prelude. I just wanna know when are you gonna start the real story?
Hakusan chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Interesting story but like the last three I fail to see the conection between this story and Azure Dreams.
tantillum chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Um.. I'm not really sure I get the Azure Dreams connection. At all. Maybe I'm thinking of a different game. o_O;

Well-written, even if a slight bit on the short side, but who am I to complain? _ Honestly though, didn't even think anything until I read the "out of the gutter" a/ns.. ;;
Keiichi Loire chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
-_- I accidentally sent an abuse report on this fic thinking the little link was the review button. Someone shoot me. I'm gonna go get coffee now and wake myself up.

Anyway, it looks like someone here already had the same reaction as me. It's good, but has no obvious connection to Azure Dreams...

Is there any way to take back that report I sent?
Valhearte chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Umm it's cool and well-written but whats it have to do with azure dreams?
Faryn Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Hey, you've played Azure Dreams?...Awesome I have a question for you..can u please email me please thanx
Authoress formerly knownas Liz chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihi...it's...interesting... hehehe _. But very good. u r a talented writer, even though that's what every1 sayz. But at least mines true! Keep it up.