Reviews for Just Can't Breathe
idadri chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
i was already looking forth truth too :(
good story. i like it
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Poor Neal. I do wonder what the deal with the handcuffs was. Excellent chapter!
mariojoe chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
wonderful whumpage!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
rather cute
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Come on! I, too, would like to know how he came to be handcuffed. Great story, by the way.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
What! That's Where You're Going To End It? But How Did Neal End Up Handcuffed Like That? Who Handcuffed Him? & Why?

Come On! You Gotta Finnish This! Please~! Pretty Please~!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hey, I want to hear that story too! I think the first person POV worked great, though if you're going to mention someone else's wonderful fic, include the title so I can go read it.
Ronni chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
It would be really awesome if you could write an Epilogue where Neal explains what happened at the Museum :D It would be really awesome if you could…PLEASE! :)
Kelcor chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Great story! Especially loved this line:

"Time was starting to stretch into dimensions made of rubbery goo."

Awesome way to describe the passage of time! :o) Something in your A/N indicates that English may be your second language but, just for the record? I never would have guessed that! I'm even more impressed with your writing now than ever! :o)

~Kelcor
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Great story! I like it.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Well, you really know how toprompt reviews. That was an interesting ending. Now you have to give us a new story with the true ending :HOW NEAL GOT HANDCUFFED TO A POLE. Good story.
Rhianne chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Loved this! Classic one-shot enjoyable h/c, though I'd love to know how Neal ended up chained to a pipe in the museum! ;-) It's nice to see Peter and Neal working together without any angst or undercurrents between them - I have a feeling there won't be too much of that at the start of next season...
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Really nice !

I loved how you described Neal and Peter
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
this was pretty cool the only thing is the handcuffs I mean really Neal can slip or pick his way out of those things completely stoned out of his mind (as he showed once in that clinic) he wouldn't still be there waiting to die :P
Serpa.Sas chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Okay, Im painfully cuirious about the handcuffs. How *did* he end up in them? Anyways, great fic.