Reviews for What Friends Are For
hellokitty70705 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This was really funny and adorable! I absolutely love this story. Sorry but I put it in my alert stories thing in case you update... Also, I hope you make more Suzaku/Shirley/Lelouch based MULTI-chaptered stories because this story is really good.
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Lelouch and Suzaku used to be my OTP, I know have a OT3some
SmileRen chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This was fantastic! Can you write more of this threesome?
Izaya'sgirl96 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love it. I think its cute. I really haven't read a Leluch and Suzaku fanfic so I really liked it.
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
THIS IS AMAZING. I actually have no words just - I - I love this so much and you are a genius
touchreceptors chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
good god damn. that blowjob. uhm. hot. yeah /incoherence

Ahem. I especially liked what you did when writing about Lelouch's orgasm? If I'm not wrong this would be the first time I've seen an author focus on that in detail and it was... refreshing, for lack of a better word.

OK THAT WAS RECENCY EFFECT, OKAY, not just my bias talking up there. Let's talk a bit about the rest of the fic. I actually really liked it! I was facepalming so much at Lelouch and laughing so hard at his reaction when he was all uh? I have to make sure my partner comes too? oh crap why so TROUBLESOME. Shirley was far less annoying than I usually find her to be in the show, but you know that already, and why xD
Still, it's worth mentioning because I DO think it means that you did a good job with her too. And I loved the little kitten purring snores aaawww /presses hands to cheeks, and the fact that Lelouch does seem to have affection toward her (thinking that her muffled sleeptalking is cute etc) even though he appears to have so much difficulty translating this into sex lolol.

Suzaku - benevolent, eager-to-please Suzaku... yep, pretty easy to picture too. And pretty easy to love (and feel kind of sorry for), since Lelouch is being such a... dick? prude? at many junctures in this fic. Though those instances (like the childish dick comparisons) were really enjoyable to read about too and made me snigger. A lot.

I'll admit, at first I was wondering what you meant by the sex in this fic now being "safe" and wondering if you toned it down and if there was juicier stuff on the meme, so finding out that the new scene was actually a bonus Suzaku/Lelouch one was a nice surprise.

TLDR I LIKE THIS A LOT, OKAY.
OH YEAH IT ALSO MEANS THAT I HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR THE CLIMAX (ha ha) OF PASSION PIZZA OKAY. SO GET WORKING ON THAT, YOU.
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Ok, sooo...I'll be honest, I've actually been somewhat avoiding this fic simply because Shirley is like my most HATED character ever and I care nothing for the Shirley/Lelouch pairing at all and I personally don't think they'd work out anyways, but yeah. I'm still not quite sure how I ended up reading this anyways, BUT.

Enduring all of the Shirley/Lelouch and Shirley/Suzaku scenes were juuuust about worth it when I got to the Lelouch/Suzaku scene X3 Yeah. Teehee X3

I'd also just figure I may as well take the time to say, on a realistic scale, if they were so weird and evasive about sex that's usually a hint saying you're not bloody ready for it. Sheesh. That's no criticism on you, by the way, I know very well this is not reality and in fiction writing you can write whatever you want to write about XD This is me...well, I'd say I'm flaming Shirley, really, because even though she's the one who made the suggestion first to take their relationship to the next level, they never would have gotten there if not for Suzaku, who is infinitely more forward and confident than either of them (in this, at least -shrug-) and you know two timid people kind of just make for a boring, extremely slow relationship :/

Again, my opinion! ...and explanations as to why Lelouch should be with Suzaku! XD He just handles Lulu's spats much better personality wise I just think they're so much better suited to each other and gaahhh I just love them :3

...anyways. Great fic, haha, even (personally) better to me when I mentally crop Shirley out all the scenes and just replace with another Lelouch or Suzaku XD

...again, how DID I get here...? :/ o.O
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I don't think Lelouch would ever approve of Suzaku doing it with Shirley, especially if he's the one dating her.
Lyikael chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So you see, this is why I dont like giving reviews, I always dont know what to say! I quite enjoyed this one, it was original and interesting, Im not much fan of threesomes but this one was so cute :) Thank you for writing!
elarielf chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
So. I've noticed a trend. Of your kinkmeme fills being hot and the fanfiction dot net fics being hotter.

...see, THIS is what I think of when I think of sadistic-Suzaku! Teasing and lording his experience over Lelouch and kind of an ass, but really sweet at heart and overall considerate.

Lelouch was completely overmatched. Shirley is a lucky girl. :p

Do love. Muchly.
Olympos chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
LOL i wish lelouch would break up with shirley and hook up with suzaku :3~ lurvv this one-shot soo hot!
its-a-terrible-day-for-rain chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Only one word needed... AWESOME XD
PyroLyfe13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hahahaha...this story was great!

I just cant get over the fact that he was staring at the stain on the wall instead of...that!

Yay...a million cookies for you (and a glass of milk)

Pyro13
Allora Gale chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
holy crapoly this was hot. Excellent writing.
Aquaheart chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
That was a really amazing story! All your characters were very much in-character and I could really see everything that was happening. I like how you portrayed Lelouch as a competitive, yet aloof type of person. In short, you got his personality to a T. I loved the awkwardness of it all and how Suzaku was trying to 'help.' It really seemed like that was plausible.

A lot of people tend to make these very grotesque lemon fics, but this one was done with a lot of class. There was an actual plot and there was details. They weren't just mindless animals and such; that was great.

I still can't believe how well written this story is. Everything falls perfectly into place! Even though I'm not a big fan of yoai, this was one that I could read through and actually enjoyed. Really, really, great job!

Signed,