Reviews for Memoirs of a One Piece OC, Mountains of Gold Arc
BaNdGeEk4EvEr chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
you should make a sieries of mulan 1 in this
Akary55 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Genial! Espero el próximo capitulo, a ver si de una vez Ace y Fuu se dan cuenta de que sienten!
Fran.Scythe chapter 3 . 2/22/2011

Alright, truth is, I stumbled upon this fanfic last week by pure coincidence, and since I had nothing to do, I decided to start reading it just to see what the storyline was about, since it seemed interesting.

As the story went on, and as I discovered it wasn't just about One piece, considering that there were crossovers involved, I automatically realized how screwed I was.

Because I spent the rest of the week using every single bit of free time I had reading this awesome story, one chapter after another.

Hehe, basically what I'm trying to say here is that you've got me helplessly addicted to Fuu's adventure along with the rest of the mugiwara crew, without forgetting the Whitebeard pirates, of course, not to mention having me constantly on the look-out for more of those sweet moments between her and Ace ;u;

I just really wanted to let you know that I love the originality of your fanfic, it's simply exquisite!
askida chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
is it just me or was Mulan's grandmother in the story as well?

are they part of the story aswell?

Zoro's afraid of a horse hahahaha.. priceless.

can't wait for the next chap. update soon..