Reviews for Harry, Haruhi and the Philosophers Stone
AshK1980 chapter 14 . 3/10
Excellent update as always!
chaosglory626 chapter 14 . 1/18
So this is on the list of things I should have read years ago. It has been a while since I've read your stuff since I fell be hind on Ponies 1/2. I definitely hope this story gets as big as that one. There are a lot of cool things you can do with it. I can assume that Luna will play a big part in book two, like she SHOULD HAVE IN CANON! Luna is my favorite HP character, and clearly the most sensible person in that universe. By the way, Haruhi is one of the female characters that I fully support her getting her own Heaven and Earth solution. Of course hers also includes girls. Haruhi doesn't give a crap about norms of society. I know you are drawing from both the movies and the books, but I hope you don't do that with the third movie because that one was the biggest piece of crap ever. I'm sorry to hear about your mother, I wish you luck and health. I hope this story continues to update. Keep up the good work.
Vangran chapter 14 . 1/15
Ah Haruhi and her logic-defying ways. While I am happy to see an update, I am sorry that such hard times have come upon you. I wish you and your family the best. And RIP Alan Rickman, alas that I never knew him, he was one heck of an actor.

Moving on to chapter critique:
Spelling seems to have been neglected somewhat in this chapter. You spelled Quirrell, Quarrel and doing, ding both in the same sentence. Also believe took a hit later on when you had McGonagall giving Draco detention as you spelled it "belie".
SoulboundAlchemist chapter 12 . 3/14/2015
Very good story! When will this update?
Ddragon21 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
I hope harry is paired with haruhi. she is interesting. with how harry gets in trouble and with haruhi a goddess who can make things happen by wishing then almost anything can happen. there adventures sure will be awesome.
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
hmm haruhi would be sure to make them animagus if they join a brigade or whatever. maybe they can be the new marauders except they search for adventure too.
Gilgamesh The King of Heroes chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
Awesome chapter keep it up.
Knight25 chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Good chapter. Haruhi looking out for Harry's well being is a sign of true friendship.
Keep up the good work!
AshK1980 chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Great work as always! Looking forward to more!
celf chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
fun fun fun fun...

love this wish there was more.
lots and lots more
Butt chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is shit lol
Ecila chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Ahhhhhh! Asakura! She's one of the only fictional characters I'm afraid of, top three, and all of that.
wildanimelover chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
This sory is so interesting! The only question i have in mind is why Kyon is called John at hogwarts. Well what ever it is,Please UPDATE this story REAL soon. I Really Love It.
Knight25 chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Holy crap! This story is awsome! Please continue when you can.
Lee Hikari chapter 11 . 9/25/2012
...
I see a Haruhi-chan moment in here with the Santa!
thank you thank you thank you! This made my day very much!