Reviews for Thousand Yards
D.H. L'Orange chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
very good.
Chronoofdarkness chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
wow, just wow. i was so thoroughly impressed by this piece. you captured the trauma perfectly and managed to make the time skips and flashbacks natural and fluid. I couldn't ask for someone to treat my favorite characters better.
La Loba de Mibu chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
The internet is lacking in Young Avengers fic, especially fics focusing on Teddy and Billy. I find a lot of fics focusing on Teddy's traumas, but not many on Billy's. Which struck me as odd considering how horrific his experience in the Civil War Runaways crossover must have been. I remember those issues made me gnash my teeth in anguish and tear up. And I thought to myself, how could Billy possibly be the same after that?

I've been searching for a fic like this one to answer just such a question. The flow of your story feels like being in a haze, really bringing home the trauma Billy is going through. Your description of the torture was heart wrenching without being stomach turning and had me pulling my hair in utter sympathy. The moment Teddy finally breaks through to Billy had me almost in tears, and the hopeful ending was just what was needed to keep the story from being too sad.

Truly I enjoyed this fic. Thanks for the great read!
Eec chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
i really liked it, really really... but now i'm feeling all mody and sad for Billy... i just want him to be happy since he's my favorite.

Thank you for writeing this!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Aw, therapy Teddy. That needs to be written, drawn, and repeated over the internet.

Anyways, I love the emotion you put in here, the way Billy was troubled and pained, the comfort that was there... it was really well-done.
Ecchan87 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I really loved it, Billy's feelings felt so real it nearly made me cry! Well done ;))
TheLadyBlackhawk chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Aw, that seriously made me want to cry. That was sweet and really got down to it. I wonder what's up with all the recent civil war YA I've been seeing.

Oh well, LOVED the fic, hope to see you at my forum Everything Young Avengers