Reviews for It's What Heroes Do
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
good job :) I love the story!
Fireglass chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
One word.

Mayhem21 chapter 19 . 3/7/2011
I just found this story the other day and read it straight through. I really enjoyed it and I'm kind of hoping that you might be planning on a sequel. I'd really like to see how Fran recovers and what happens to her and I'd love to see a little more closer on how Dean pulls through and how the rest of the school year goes while they stay at Bobby's and also to see how things progress between John and Sam with Sam's new outlook on their lifestyle. Anyways, great story, I really enjoyed it. Until next time, Happy Writing ;)

The White Tulip chapter 19 . 2/23/2011
It was great! I know that doesn't sound too original but its all i can think to say.
rog457 chapter 19 . 2/10/2011
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed every chapter but I have really enjoyed this story.

You very effectively built the tension with Fran situation and the scenes at the cabin were very well done. I was very surprised and shocked when Dean was shot and then again when Fran was the one that managed to save them.

The description of the ritual was amazing I could feel both Bobbys and Frans embarrassment.

I loved the John and Sam father and son moments and also Sams thoughts on how crazy their life is.

I hope that you intend to write a follow up to this story, there are so many loose ends that you can expand on.
Paulathe Cat chapter 19 . 2/10/2011
It is nice to see the softer side of the Winchesters. I always like to read how people would imagine they grow up relying on each other. You did a good job showing how they work together to hold each other together. Thanks for a good read.
CeCe Away chapter 19 . 2/10/2011
Really enjoyed this story. Enjoyed seeing the family dynamics set out this way.
BranchSuper chapter 19 . 2/9/2011
I enjoyed this story very much. Nicely done.
KKBELVIS chapter 16 . 2/9/2011
Great chapter, Buggy.

John so in control though scared to death.

Just a quick note to let you know I am still hear reading. You're doing such a fantastic job with this.

Real life is not so great... and thank you for your gift of writing - pulls me out of the dark for awhile!

Take care now, friend,

TaraHalliwell chapter 19 . 2/9/2011
I was soooo excited to see that you updated! I really love this story, the pace is perfect and the plot is really sucking me in. I'm really worried for Fran, where's she going to go? So, please update again soon :D
moira4eku chapter 19 . 2/9/2011
Seems like both Dean and Fran are on the mend even though it may take awhile. Kinda sad to see this story come to an end. Thanks for the great read!
moira4eku chapter 18 . 2/9/2011
Hopefully, Dean will be ok after the surgery. He's lucky that Bobby had favors he could call in. His injuries still seem serious, though. I'm hoping the ritual worked on Fran and that part of the nightmare is over. Seems like Bobby and John fight a lot (seems true to their nature). Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
astafir chapter 19 . 2/9/2011
I enjoyed reading you story! It was great! Thank you very much!
scootersmom chapter 19 . 2/9/2011
Wow! What a great story. I just hate to see it end. I think a sequel would be great, dealing with recovery and John and Sam's relationship. You are such a great writer... the scenes just come alive,

Thanks so much for your story.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 19 . 2/8/2011
Great story! I enjoyed reading it!