Reviews for Destiny Rewritten
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Kyuubi0kid chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
update soon please. This is a brillient story
CleverPhoenix chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
YES! I was hoping that Vincent would join them, since frankly I love his backstory and he's just a overall cool character. Plus, his grudge against Hojo will just make things even better. Love the fight scene, please update soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
Woah! I didn't expect for AVALANCHE to catch up so fast, they really cut it close that time. The stufff between Cloud and Sephiroth is really cute as well, let's just hope the past doesn't affect them too much. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Ray-chan01 chapter 8 . 8/15/2011

that is the first fanfic I read with Seph and Cloud on one side while its going after the storyline

I really like it!

The group doesn't have Vince yet, does it?

I mean, theoretically he would be a perfect ally to Seph and Cloud.

Well, I'm looking forward the next chapter

HarliquinBunny chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
very interesting can't wait for the next update
CleverPhoenix chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Wow! I loved the fight scene, though I still find that part hilarious when the Turks discuss who they like. It reminds me of kids on a playground kinda. Anyway, awesome fight scene, please update soon!
Kirvin chapter 5 . 4/6/2011

But Sephiroth is left handed!
Dragi chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
effect of a mini will thay say u will make a chibi cloud? :))

would be cute :D having sephiroth carring around a chibi cloud

wonder who will be the sacrefice
Dragi chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
dont seem avalanche took cloud's choice too well. wonder what will happen next
Dragi chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
sephiroth sure is afraid to lose cloud

Wonder what shinra is planning now and what avalanch is planning
CleverPhoenix chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Poor Cloud, it must be horrible having to fight those you care about. At least he's with Sephiroth now. Anyway, that bit about Corel, particularly the woman, was a good addition, despite how sad it was. I guess that Shinra will get what's coming, sooner or later. Awesome chapter, please update soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Wow! AVALANCHE doesn't stand a chance against them! I loved the action scenes and it was nice to see Jenova and Cloud meeting at last. Brilliant chapter, please update soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Awww! That was really cute how Sephiroth and Cloud got along during the journey, it was really nice to see Sephiroth looking out for Cloud. Though I'm interested to now see how AVALANCHE react when it's revealed who Cloud teamed up with. Can't wait to read the rest!
Dragi chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
aww an inpantient cloud

rly loved the part

Don't forget our first kiss there Sephiroth added with a chuckle.

'Not in front of them! They don't need to know!' Cloud growled back at him.

made me laught XD