Reviews for The In Between Years
Kas3y chapter 1 . 4/13
Awww. This was amazing. Great job :D
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 2/19
This is painfully beautiful.
alex chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
so fucking good
gaiagrl22 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I'm in love with this piece! I love the tone...appropriately somber but with a glimmer of hope until the end when that hope is realized. I love the style of presenting small snapshots of moments throughout a life and you do it amazingly! I want more snapshots!

I usually find some kind of pet peeve (grammatical, cliches, etc.) in the stories I read here but I was so caught up in reading this that I don't now recall if there was anything I wish had been different.

I hope I haven't gushed and flattered too much. As soon as I send this I will be checking out any other pieces that you might have posted here.

Thank you for writing this!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
That was beautiful. I'm trying not to cry.
Are you sure this was your first White Collar fanfic? Because your grip on the characters is way too good for that.
Your writing structure is excellent. Brilliant. Beautiful. The way you tied in the beginning to the end? Captured my heart. (Plus it's just really good writing). Everything in here wonderful. Absolutely the ONLY thing I can suggest for improvement is that you find the name of an artist to replace the * in the last section (where you're talking about stolen art).
When you broached unpleasant topics and scenes, you did so in a tasteful, skillful manner that left us with the feeling but not the grimy details. (Relevant word choice intended).
I for one had never seen Neal's neatness explained this way. I found it intriguing and captivating. Terrific job, thank you for writing! :D
- Clara Brighet
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
love this :)
Oleander-Nyx chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This was beautiful.
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was beautiful and insightful and heartbreaking. Nicely done. :)
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I love this story, you managed to capture Neals struggles perfectly! I would love to read a sequel where Peter learns more about what caused these traits in Neal, maybe helping him overcome his insecurities and need for cleanliness, I would really love to read more!
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This was wonderful in so many ways. I was absolutely convinced by this darker take on Neal. It didn't come out self-pitying as these fics often do and the end was just positive enough to satisfy me. I don't even know what to say. I loved it.
Luzith chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Love it!
curlybean chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh my, this is undoubtedly the most beautiful story I've ever read. My heart was breaking throughout it all. Wow! I think I'm actually lost for words, which doesn't happen very often, lol.

I would love, love, love it if you wrote more White Collar stories. Please...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Love this so much! Feels right on for the characters! Thank you!
Etheris chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Really enjoyed this
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
That was sweet. Sad, too. I loved the ending, with the clean and bright kitchen that smells like baking bread. Like Neal has come full circle.