Reviews for Paradise Lost
Ashley chapter 20 . 12/3
This is the best damn Harry/voldemort book I've read and the fact that you haven't updated since 2012 makes me want to kill you ( not literally) your such an talented writer and then you just stop why I don't even know you and I'm disappointed update soon
DajeMustard chapter 1 . 11/29
omfg nooooooooooooooooooooo please continue the story
JillyG180 chapter 20 . 11/14
please continue
Please continue
Daughter of Trickery chapter 20 . 10/25
I am gonna keep hoping for an update!
Why would Tom hesitate, then stop writing (temporarily) when he read Harry's name? This was his teenage self; he was unaware of the BWL nonsense.
FetishistInMotion chapter 1 . 10/7
I really wish there was a paradise found, I really enjoy this story.
Jean Sumar chapter 20 . 9/3
I absolutely LOVE this story! A Slytherin Harry is one of my favourites things to read about. A WELL WRITTEN Slytherin Harry story just pleases me all that much more. You write so wonderfully. The characters are engaging and the story is soooo interesting. I couldn't put it down! I was saddened as I reached the end and realised there was no more. And so, I do apologise before hand if I come off as rude, but it's been five years since you've left off with this story, do you plan to continue? I'm sorry for asking, but I must know. My heart aches for more, but I'd rather not give it false hope. In the event you DO continue, well, I shall as long as it takes then. I look forward to your future writing. It's such a pleasure seeing your words. - JS
Great story that turned into a pile of dogshit.
It was great until you turned Harry into a sodomized megalomaniac sadistic psyschosocial reckless idiot. You sacrificed Sirius and the Malfoys for no reason, plus you completly cut out Zambia and Hermione from the story. The triwizard tournament arc didn't make ANY sense whatsoever. Harry running into Voldemort like a retarded moron then doing constant childish crisis while shitting on himself to not get marked... Seriously ?
Get your shit together. Did you abuse drugs ? 4th year was horrible frankly.
Hey ! I loved your story for the most part.
I can't help wondering however about a few things.
First of all Harry is only 14 years old and already an extremely strong dark lord tyrant. That's somewhat okay (he studies a lot) but I don't understand why he feels the need to bully Mr. Malefoy who has always been nice to him. Okay except with the gobelet of fire but then why does it matter ? Harry has gone recreate a body for voldemort before the end of the competition anyway (and was it wise ? He essentially boosted tremedously his own potential rival for no gain at all. He should have negotiated better profit for himself), plus if he doesn't want to participate in the goblet he can decide not to. They have to go to a dangerous forrest in their own time ? Fine he can not go if he wants not to, or he can go once stay on the outside and he formally "tried". So why going so mad ? I don't understand how he switched from very political genius manipulator to enraged brutish gryffindor. He is also very unstable and creating his own tomb with voldemort. Also he is very magalomaniac at this point he is only 14 but he behaves like he is voldemort himself while he has no followers and barely any friend.
Besides Im sad that Hermione and Zambia have been overlooked a lot lately (is Zambia still even with Harry ? No hint given and she doesn't apepar when he gets hurt ?)
And I hoped for a Harry-Hermione romance story instead we got voldemort sodomizing harry who was begging for it ? This is when I first thought "the author went mad and this brilliant storyline will get worse and worse now". Now I only have 2 chapters remaining I can only guess then Harry will get more and more ruined. Also he has a damn philosopher stone and a basilisk close friend a black mamba familiar why not using them ?
Anyway the Harry Potter Slytherin story-arc was excellently done until the last chapters went he went stupid, impatiant and unrefined. Before that the character psychology was very good. I hoped Harry would become a dark wizard with good intent but now he has gone full tyrant mode. And his genius plan of "let met save you and restore your glory voldemort but just leave me alone for 3 years" yeeeah that was the worst bargain I ever saw and he will probably die if it was in reality because after making voldemort the biggest threat by far he also told him to fuck off.
D chapter 15 . 9/1
Zambia has dissapeared from the story :((
D chapter 13 . 9/1
"Overprotective Spawn of Satan".. OH SHIT THIS MADE MY DAY 10/10
D chapter 12 . 9/1
Well... Now that excalated quickly.
I loved the story so far, especially getting rid of all the JK Rowling cultural and belif bias but this may get a little too out thee for me. A 14 year old boy sodomized by a dark specter in the school infirmary ? Yeah...
Cinthya chapter 20 . 8/16
I liked harry and tom conversations and all that but i love that demon
RiddleMeBlack chapter 7 . 8/12