Reviews for Paradise Lost
Straw Hat Lily chapter 13 . 7h
Your. Writing. Is. Amazing. Holy craperolli am I blown away with your imagery. I bet anyone five bucks they wouldn't be able to find a fanfiction on here that evokes as much emotion as this story can. Cause just woof is it hot in here, or is it just me?

So like, WHAT is Harry...?... I just can't even you amazing author you. What is dost hinting at? If hinting at anything at all...
laserdemon chapter 20 . 7/2
are u ever going to finish?
Please continue! What will happen next! Please don't leave us hanging! Even if you haven't updated in a long while please reconsider and continue! This is an award worthy book!
ifctbmaker chapter 20 . 6/29
Even if it has truly been 5 years since you have updated, I shall wait. I shall wait until my last breath. Until my soul finally rests. I shall wait.
animemangaobsessed chapter 20 . 6/27
my god this story is not good for my blood pressure. you have me practically vibrating in my potent desire for Harry to FIGHT! to get away and come out on top. Harry would be damned to get away from one master only to recieve another...
animemangaobsessed chapter 17 . 6/27
OMG! THAT WAS SEBASTIAN?! OMG
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 6/27
I'll have to disagree with the hat on that one. hasn't he heard that the path to hell is full of good intentions
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 20 . 6/6
Screeeeeeecccchhhhhh
abattles2 chapter 20 . 5/23
Very cool. But is there a sequel or is this it?
Amphilis chapter 20 . 5/17
I hope you will return to complete this story. It's worth it.
Please, please, pretty spider, return to weave your web. It's too love to be left incomplete.
Committed reader
musme chapter 20 . 5/11
I love it
Thanks
Jen chapter 20 . 5/7
Thanks!
hawkswench chapter 20 . 4/11
I have put your story on follow just in case you decide to finish it. I am curious exactly which one ends up with Harry.
hawkswench chapter 5 . 4/8
how did Harry manage to get into his office? lol
Sasuke lover21 l chapter 20 . 3/15
Please tell me your still working on this no scratch that I'm begging you to continue to work on this
1,780 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »