Reviews for Paradise Lost
Guest chapter 2 . 5h
malfoy being his close friend is rubbish.
BlackthorneRose chapter 20 . 7/23
Is it bad that I want this to be a Sebastian x Harry story. Like I want it really really bad. This is a great work of fiction. It's captivating and makes it so I can't stop reading. I can't wait for the next chapter and hope you continue it because it looks like it's been years since you updated. But still amazing job. This is one of my new favorite Harry Potter stories.
Awakening-The-Wicked chapter 16 . 7/20
I loved your Toboscus reference!
Awakening-The-Wicked chapter 14 . 7/20
Areeeeeeek!I love the fact that you added a AVPM quote! I love team started!...and Lauren Lopez played an excellent Draco..
SaiyaCat chapter 20 . 7/20
Epic! Please UpDate.
SaiyaCat chapter 17 . 7/20
I KNEW It was Sebastian. So AWSOME!
SaiyaCat chapter 5 . 7/19
Yet he Still wants to eat the lemondrops. hehehe Well he doest have any teeth so why not have another.
MargaritaS chapter 19 . 7/16
fantastic story, i hope you come back to it someday (until then i will keep re-reading)
SleepingBlue chapter 20 . 7/7
I have enjoyed this story far too much for my liking. Oh well. the addition of Sebastian just makes it all that much better.
Flye Autumne chapter 20 . 6/27
Wow. Just wow.

I know it's been a while, but please continue this. It's fabulous.
ashrk95 chapter 20 . 6/8
I really hope you continue this. It's been a wonderful read so far and I'm really enjoying the story line. :)
OtaOutau chapter 20 . 6/6
I know it's been four years, but I really hope you decide to finish this sometime. it's just sooooo good
Sly Heiress chapter 20 . 5/27
Would you pleaaaase continue it?! I love this Dark Harry and the Dark surrounding him ...I want to know how it ends...
PLS UPDATE
loleo chapter 20 . 5/20
It is really too sad that the author has no time to continue with this story. I like it a lot...
1,731 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »