Reviews for Paradise Lost
Izaleana chapter 20 . 8/31
I have absolutely loved reading this fic. It is amazing and I love how the distinction was made about intention. It’s great, I loved the characterisations, especially of Harry and Snape, along with the dynamics and relationships between characters such as those between Harry and the Malfoy family. It’s absolutely amazing.
Rel-Fakih chapter 20 . 8/7
this is the best Harry talks with the dark lord story I've ever read even if they end up together or whatever. Voldemort is violent and I feel like nobody captures this when they write their own voldy story. they just act like he can somehow put aside his habits and not curse Harry for whatever reason. hope you continue this.
kookie chapter 13 . 8/4
i like your use of adding paradise lost into the fic
SernaJ chapter 7 . 7/15
old Polish is way easier than Old English, there, it's just a matter of vocabulary honestly
Maddie chapter 20 . 6/5
This is an amazing story! I love your writing style and I can't get enough of this Harry! Hope you'll come back to this story! 3
bookgirl113 chapter 20 . 5/27
This story is fascinating. I'm quite sad that you didn't continue it:(
Hey i know you havent updated in a while and will probably never see this but... Your story is AMAZING. I honestly cant believe how intriguing this has been and wanted to say thank you for this experience
DaronwyK chapter 1 . 4/11
Yes! Love this concept!
Phoenix Labonair chapter 20 . 3/25
No plz update
Yaoiboi925 chapter 11 . 2/13
Before I read any further, I feel as though I should mention that this piece of Fiction has caused me to contemplate things that I would normally avoid. While I would usually be angry at the thought of being forced to think deeply on aspects that I'd rather avoid, I am grateful for it this time and I look forward to this being continued. Should it not be, I kindly request that you allow someone to adopt the story, keep previous chapters as is, and add on to it after you deemed their previous works to be worthy enough so that this piece of work may be continued, rather than being forgotten.
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 2/1
WOW! NICE!
MikaToshino chapter 20 . 1/20
omg you have to continue this is awesome
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 7 . 1/19
I feel the lost there too... in this harry doesn't have much friend to trust. Not even hermione. so tom is like the closest friend he had because he knew. they knew each other. they told each other things they didn't tell anyone. if I can find someone to trust like that and suddenly disappeared I'll feel unhappy
NellieWolf123 chapter 1 . 1/15
Wow! I love your voice, it's unique and beautiful.
The story flow wonderfully, and I enjoy you're portrayal of the characters. So many times fanfiction takes the bare bones of a story, for example: merely what JK Rowling wrote and described, and don't give it their own flare.
The dialogue is great, too, very fitting.
The expression arse of tea kettle is hilarious, thanks for that one. All in all, great fic, thank you:)
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 1/3
What a riveting story. I’m so glad to have stumbled across your story. I hope you either have a sequel going, or that you have the opportunity to finish this story one day. Brilliant.
1,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »