Reviews for Paradise Lost
Gah chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! So let's have a talk. I'm looking at the Internet and I'm finding this story. It's excellent, of course. But guess what- IT'S NOT FINISHED. SERIOUSLY, PLEASE UPDTAte
khan1215 chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
"...may call me Gilles de Rais."
The hell were they thinking when they let Gilles de Rais in a building full of children?
Delphi chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
It's been so loooooooong since an update. This remains one of my absolute favourite fics in the HP fandom, a gem of its calibre is a rarity indeed. Every year or so, I come back and reread this fic, and I thought I'd let you know that I still adore it, your plot is divine and your writing exceptional, and if there is ever a new update I will await it most eagerly.

Hugs,
Delphi.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2016
Please update. I love this story and I find it really f
Raouim chapter 15 . 8/12/2016
I'm speeking french et le poème ditje ne te quitterai point, que je ne t’aie vu pendu
Guest chapter 20 . 8/3/2016
Your story's amazing. Cant wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
malfoy being his close friend is rubbish.
Juli Greenthorne chapter 20 . 7/23/2016
Is it bad that I want this to be a Sebastian x Harry story. Like I want it really really bad. This is a great work of fiction. It's captivating and makes it so I can't stop reading. I can't wait for the next chapter and hope you continue it because it looks like it's been years since you updated. But still amazing job. This is one of my new favorite Harry Potter stories.
Awakening-The-Wicked chapter 16 . 7/20/2016
I loved your Toboscus reference!
Awakening-The-Wicked chapter 14 . 7/20/2016
Areeeeeeek!I love the fact that you added a AVPM quote! I love team started!...and Lauren Lopez played an excellent Draco..
SaiyaCat chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
Epic! Please UpDate.
SaiyaCat chapter 17 . 7/20/2016
I KNEW It was Sebastian. So AWSOME!
SaiyaCat chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
Yet he Still wants to eat the lemondrops. hehehe Well he doest have any teeth so why not have another.
MargaritaS chapter 19 . 7/16/2016
fantastic story, i hope you come back to it someday (until then i will keep re-reading)
SleepingBlue chapter 20 . 7/7/2016
I have enjoyed this story far too much for my liking. Oh well. the addition of Sebastian just makes it all that much better.
1,887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »