Reviews for Paradise Lost
kittyrsocute chapter 15 . 8/14/2021
Dumbledore, calling it a mistake implies you'd try and change what you did and endeavor not to do it again. You've made the same "mistake" at least thrice now. It is Willful Ignorance at best now.
jesuisabhipsa chapter 20 . 6/21/2021
Beautiful... quite alluring
Vendela Lindberg chapter 20 . 5/16/2021
Absolutely amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2021
Sk
Fick Chick chapter 14 . 3/12/2021
You've twice referred to Harry's bottom lip as a Cupid's bow, but that expression is supposed to refer to the top lip...just FYI.
AKMusic chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
Wow I LOVE THIS! PLEASE UPDATE
Gurgaraneth chapter 20 . 2/26/2021
Love it

Carnt wait for more
Bmon11 chapter 20 . 2/23/2021
Would it be too much to ask if there will be more? This idea is amazing and i really love it a lot
Guest chapter 20 . 2/14/2021
wanhhh i cant wait toll the next chaoter!
Ash chapter 14 . 1/20/2021
I have to say,you are a pure genius! This story has officially gotten a tight leash on my curiosity. I absolutely love it
Gambito chapter 20 . 1/1/2021
Is it bad that I love this scheming, proud, deadly Harry Potter more than the others? Loved this story, hope you update it sometime.
Lola Krantz chapter 20 . 12/6/2020
fantastic story.
SpaideZ chapter 20 . 10/28/2020
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Kingmaker'sUmbreon chapter 6 . 10/7/2020
I have never been so excited to read a piece that talks about runes and Old languages before. I was practically jumping up and down with your Old English and your Old Norse. I love old languages you see; I study them at uni. I can't help it.
Slytherclawqueen325 chapter 20 . 9/29/2020
I'm fucking crying right now..This story had so much potential...and now its abandoned. I spent 4 hours reading this, missing my classes and everything. Author, if you ever read this, please update this story. I was captivated from the first letter to the very last period of the very last sentence. Finish this, please.
1,887 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »