Reviews for Paradise Lost
Slytherclawqueen325 chapter 13 . 9/29/2020
THANK YOU Harry. I frickin squealed when you cast "Punire Malum".

Lucy deserved it.
Slytherclawqueen325 chapter 10 . 9/29/2020
Yes. harry. You've done it.
Slytherclawqueen325 chapter 5 . 9/29/2020
The last part with Dumb as a door, I'm bloody dead.
Slytherclawqueen325 chapter 2 . 9/29/2020
I'm so excited. This story so far is absolutely amazing, exhilarating! Thank you for this amazing story!
BCLinguist chapter 6 . 9/7/2020
You sure used to like the word 'bemused' even if you didn't know how to use it properly. It doesn't mean amused, I'll tell you that much.
not.me.siriously chapter 20 . 9/3/2020
I hope u update some day
Nice story
NatalieOctaviaRiddle chapter 20 . 7/28/2020
This is brilliant fic. Is there any chance, that we will see some day another chapter?
Dalar Rose chapter 19 . 7/20/2020
I should tell you that ExcentrykeMuse got rid of their stories ‘cause someone reposted one of them. Only the translations and a one shot survived. You
Dalar Rose chapter 20 . 7/18/2020
Love this so much! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Aikawa Akihiko chapter 20 . 6/14/2020
Sigh, you probably don't even read these anymore, but it's such a tragedy that this remains unfinished! I was in a Fanfic rut, couldn't find any fic that could keep my attention, yet I blasted straight through this one! I love coll, calm, intelligent, Slytherin, Harry and this is just the prime version of that! thanks for writing as much of this as you have!
Mss Madness chapter 6 . 5/22/2020
Manners maketh man
Joy Grace Patricia chapter 1 . 5/19/2020
Looking forward to this story! Great introduction, BTW. 3 3 3
Elliot chapter 20 . 3/23/2020
I know there’s no chance of an update, it has not been updated for like eight years, but I just wanted to say, I’ve red this, and I enjoyed it. I hope you are doing well!
Youandme43 chapter 5 . 3/7/2020
sorry this is quite random but a line in this chapter really irks me. the line is "Perhaps, sir, you should consider the age-old debate between nature versus nurture."
Now I love this story so dont be to offended but I just needed to point out what was bothering me with this statement.
It should say either "debate of nature versus nurture" ordebate between nature and nurture". the way it is written is repetitive and seriously bothers me.
love the story, it's great! just wanted to point that out
NatalieOctaviaRiddle chapter 1 . 2/9/2020