Reviews for Ghost Riders

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Interesting start.

gunny
pacificuser chapter 23 . 12/30/2011
this story is perhaps the best ever thing that happened to me the previous 2011! it has to be God's best gift to me! sorry this review came so late,but an update from you was the best Christmas gift a guy could get! sorry this comment came so late,suffered a pretty bad stroke and got confined in the hospital for several weeks... please forgive me for being so late.
jpdt19 chapter 25 . 12/11/2011
Superb Story

Just a question. The FC contigent we've seen, seem a little underwhelmed by the naval contingent of the task force.

Is this a deliberate measure.

Otherwise...having 38? by my count compact-core warships in system would seem...something to shout about to their HQ.
Devil Dog chapter 25 . 10/1/2011
Ah, the chance to see the Jade Falcons get a mindscrew coming their way. Presuming they don't assume she's a genetic clone or worse, an impostor, the Jade Falcons might start wondering "Why would our founder fight against us? Did we do something wrong?" If they play things right, Liz's task force might get a few wholesale defectors from Jade Falcon forces.

Also, I wanna see Victor Ian Steiner-Davion get his own version of Bun-Bun's digital avatar. Him meeting the Cameron twins might also be interesting ("Victor!" "Yes?""Yes?")
Sieben Nightwing chapter 25 . 10/1/2011
Beautiful. I can hardly wait to see what happens next. I think you are really on a roll with this story and I will see you next chapter.
Sieben Nightwing chapter 24 . 9/18/2011
an excelent chapter. I really enjoyed reading it, and I also enjoyed the cliffhanger ending. Keep up the great work and I will see you next chapter.
Sable Cold chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
You got a good story going and I'm enjoying it. However, I can't help but feel you're getting bogged down on the play by play of the battle. It was great after the first few chapters. Now it just feels like its taking forever when I can't help but wonder what will happen afterwards and what the ramifications of having a surviving Cameron heir would be to both Clan and Inner Sphere politics.
Sieben Nightwing chapter 23 . 8/27/2011
Very nice, and very fin to read. I am really enjoying this story and look forwards to the next chapter, and also farther forward to the next conflict if there is one. I am glad to see you are continuing to work on this story and wish you the best of ideas for this story. I plan on reviewing as many future chapters as I can, and I want you to know that I will be happy to help with ideas if you ever want them. See you next chapter.
Oscar chapter 23 . 8/27/2011
Another entertaining chapter. Thanks!

DFA on a fighter! You sir a one sick man. Brilliant but sick.

I was hooked with the first chapter and now I'm doubly hooked.

Great job!
pacificuser chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
Yo! Man,Bien here from the Philippines! I'm your regular reviewer! Great chapter! Pretty cool character development! Specially the part about logistics and artilary,one of the most neglected aspects of the MW Universe!
ariel stormcloud chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
great story
pcody chapter 21 . 8/2/2011
Typo in new chapter

charge over their had to be worried

-should be 'there'
Obfuscated chapter 19 . 6/25/2011
you jumped chapters. Is the third interlude new ?