Reviews for A Streetcar Named Eventually
mphs95 chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Will you be updating this story again? I love it!
BonesLenka chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
You can write very well not only fluffy stories , but angsty pieces, as well. This is a nice and veritable capture of Brennan's thoughts about the major event in her life, that came out surely neglected in the show. As with Borders To Be Crossed and Becoming One, I like this one very much again. I'm definitely going to read more of your work :)
doge chapter 28 . 6/8/2012
Please keep on writing. You are so talented. You are keeping them so in caracter and it is so sweet. Couldn't get enough. Some chapters made me cry. Love it. Your other stories too, like "senses".
T chapter 23 . 6/2/2012
I always felt that I got a bit cheated out of Booth's feelings and how much Brennan actually hurt in The Conman in the Meth Lab. I thought this was an amazing, beautiful and utterly spectacular recount of it. I'd have liked a story, but for a oneshot, this was perfection.
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Ok, so I haven't even started reading your fic yet, but I have to comment on it's title. Its named after Tennessee Williams's play "A Streetcar Named Desire" isn't it. :)

I'm doing a research study project on Williams for school and I have to read "The Glass Menagerie" for the project; although, "Streetcar" was another choice.

So...yeah. I'm making connections. ;D

Anyway, this means I'm pretty much required to read your fic because it is infinitesimally similar to what I'm doing for school.
freelancer73 chapter 28 . 10/25/2011
I know that you have other fics going on, but I just wanted to tell you that these stories are really amazing. You're a truly gifted writer!
C-bones chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
Well, congrats, you called it. Hart didn't even need three years to catch up with you, and I hate thinking that it could have taken longer. But it's happening now!
legggate chapter 28 . 5/8/2011
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
cheysma2000 chapter 28 . 5/8/2011
Great update. Thanks
wercomingup chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Oh my, I have a toothache! So sweet...
wercomingup chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
So what, I love mushiness! Yes!
RositaLG chapter 28 . 5/8/2011
That line reminded me of the pilot when Brennan is explaining to Angela how her most meaningful relationships are with bones. She can read bones and what they mean for the person, but people are mostly soft and that means nothing to her. Great job!
ShaniJP chapter 27 . 5/3/2011
This was...hot. And your A/N was correct in that it was also a bit of a stretch but hey - it was still just...HOT! LOL
Robert Modean chapter 27 . 5/2/2011
Ooh I loved that. Booth giving Brennan that special hug, in the street no less, simply amazing. Loved it!
cheysma2000 chapter 27 . 5/2/2011
Yes, I loved this update. Please keep it up and let Bones mess up Booth next. Lol