Reviews for Facebook Fkery
Thenchick chapter 3 . 1/29
aw i love the crackyness of this fic!
CaliaDragon chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
I loved this! It is so funny, yet heartening at the same time. I love how everyone put the hobbit in his place and how supportive of Kurt people were and how much they wanted him.

Thanks
Calia
Edderon chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Awesome facebook fic please make more awesome kurt fics
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
I had to read this again...would have liked more.
alynnwrd12 chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
I love this story! It's the only facebook story I've actually ever liked!
dancingmermaid chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
i literally laughed out loud. well, snigger/chortled, which totally counts :)
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
KRut.. That sound sooo much like carrot
MayaTheGreatish chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
...I love you. And what do you mean, you can't write Sue? She was beautiful! This had me in tears.
Ivy.Lunar.Reid chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Awwww! Just awww.
MeganJoy chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Pretty please please please update this I am dying just DYING
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
That was super dooper trouper awesome! So funny and like pointless but in a good way. XD I love that everybody wants Kurt publicly, haha, and I did NOT see that ending coming! Such a twist, and unexpected-hence the not seeing the ending coming part. :D
peruser chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
WOW. The Facebook faceoffs were great. Face to face confrontations would probably be incredible! Kurt letting them know about Kurofsky. Finding out about the song that should have been with Sam. Confronting Schue about his willful blindness would have been a hoot!
those-damn-teen-wolves chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
First off I'd like to say I love you in a totally worshiping fangirl way. Second I love how deliciously bitchy Santana is and how Kurt is a BAMF. Kurt deserves more love than he gets in canon.
Mischievous Gleek chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
All of this story is GOLD!

I love seeing sassy Kurt!

Hope there is more!
CraftyBynamite chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
I love this so much. I was feeling pretty emo until I read this. Totally picked up my mood. I look forward to reading more :D