Reviews for Tayuya's and Hinata's Enslavement
JuanG chapter 8 . 3/27
nice, update more please
ch6mmkmuykgf chapter 5 . 3/18
egewqvvevfeewwfewwfdwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrdeerfedewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee32wsw22fagafgggaFewewdwfwwdfffgfeedrffdsarttyhyhgfhggdsahyhujjkljhkjjjiklkglol['lhgjfjgkluj3jijdhfchehehfdhhehehrftrdedwerewdwasfqqqswsqwqww
Sterben-Salamander chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
I wouldn't mind reading about tayuya and hinata getting punished at the ramen stand
g chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
oh please show hiashi
g chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
she didnt even know what he said lol
Sascha no Shugo chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
You ever going to update this fic?
CumBath247 chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Hey, are ya ever gonna update this fic? Actually, how about adding that anime girl Shizuka Nadeshiko to the mix? If not here, then maybe on the Pile of Lemons.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Okay let me start off by saying this; I've never come out and recommended an idea for some like this before, That being said so: two things that will be interesting/hot to see; would be Hinata tying up Tyuuya and Sakura and having her way with them, while Naruto watches/joins-in/helps out… Your call though, That's it. I'd like to see what you do next; see ya!
Uzumaki-Son Naruto chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Can you add Ino to the Harem as well as hmm, Karin and maybe Sakura?
spiritwolf35 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I will check this out
Sao4life chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
I hope you update soon love the story and lemons
Alucard-Masters chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
no thats not what im thinking, im thinking "how in the heck did he manage to figure out the two 'most likely to be slave girls' characters so easily. i mean tayuya is basicly a masochist so shes obvious, and hinata is a shy quiet girl who would do anything for naruto anyway (i was honestly surprised in the anime she didn't just outright start calling him naruto-sama in her mind...) but something tells me your gonna change some things so im gonna read before i make this my official thought of the day.
jonjames427 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013