Reviews for Tayuya's and Hinata's Enslavement
The Storm Master 567 chapter 2 . 1/29
Will you continue any of your stories? I can't wait to see pile of lemons on this cite. Hope for more when able.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 1/5
Genial vvvch
The Storm Master 567 chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
What's up man? Are you still writing your stories? I really liked them and have yet to see any additions.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
You are a god I am not worthy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Bb
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
nice job
JuanG chapter 8 . 3/27/2015
nice, update more please
ch6mmkmuykgf chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
egewqvvevfeewwfewwfdwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrdeerfedewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee32wsw22fagafgggaFewewdwfwwdfffgfeedrffdsarttyhyhgfhggdsahyhujjkljhkjjjiklkglol['lhgjfjgkluj3jijdhfchehehfdhhehehrftrdedwerewdwasfqqqswsqwqww
Sterben-Salamander chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
I wouldn't mind reading about tayuya and hinata getting punished at the ramen stand
g chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
oh please show hiashi
g chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
she didnt even know what he said lol
Sascha no Shugo chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
You ever going to update this fic?
CumBath247 chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Hey, are ya ever gonna update this fic? Actually, how about adding that anime girl Shizuka Nadeshiko to the mix? If not here, then maybe on the Pile of Lemons.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Okay let me start off by saying this; I've never come out and recommended an idea for some like this before, That being said so: two things that will be interesting/hot to see; would be Hinata tying up Tyuuya and Sakura and having her way with them, while Naruto watches/joins-in/helps out… Your call though, That's it. I'd like to see what you do next; see ya!
Kurama Otsutsuki chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Can you add Ino to the Harem as well as hmm, Karin and maybe Sakura?