Reviews for Tayuya's and Hinata's Enslavement
Okay let me start off by saying this; I've never come out and recommended an idea for some like this before, That being said so: two things that will be interesting/hot to see; would be Hinata tying up Tyuuya and Sakura and having her way with them, while Naruto watches/joins-in/helps out… Your call though, That's it. I'd like to see what you do next; see ya!
Uzumaki-Son Naruto chapter 8 . 3/7
Can you add Ino to the Harem as well as hmm, Karin and maybe Sakura?
spiritwolf35 chapter 3 . 2/15
I will check this out
reaping for all chapter 8 . 2/2
I hope you update soon love the story and lemons
Black Artist - Alucard Masters chapter 1 . 1/23
no thats not what im thinking, im thinking "how in the heck did he manage to figure out the two 'most likely to be slave girls' characters so easily. i mean tayuya is basicly a masochist so shes obvious, and hinata is a shy quiet girl who would do anything for naruto anyway (i was honestly surprised in the anime she didn't just outright start calling him naruto-sama in her mind...) but something tells me your gonna change some things so im gonna read before i make this my official thought of the day.
jonjames427 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
i would include ino
mr grimjaw chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
this is good
Williamgbirkin chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
never mind
Williamgbirkin chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
you wrote pile of lemons? can you send me a pm on a complete version of the story, because whenever I read it, I have to find each individual chapter, and can't find chapters five or ten.
Albert da Snake chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
I love this idea of yours and the lemons are very good too.
I hope you can update soon though... Anyways keep it up!
minato chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
suck my dick suck my mother fucking dick dick
GhostWagon chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
good chapter
dkflamelord chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
chill with the chapter bro your making him so crool an evil relax with it man
Absolute Black chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
cool story bro
jCOOLn chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
one of my favorite stories ever lol