Reviews for Gambling on Love
WeepingAngelBrokenHeart chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Awwww, so sweet! I first watched the movie in my history class, and at some point in the movie (can't remember which part), my friend Sarah turns to me and says "he's going to end up with her", but she was talking about Kate and not Jocelyn. I totally thought that would happen, but evidently not. Really, I didn't really like Jocelyn anyway. Kate is a way better match for Will, if you ask me.
Alex chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I loved it hope to see more stories like this since I love this movie but have always fought that Kate was better suited for him since she came from the same poverty as William and can understand the suffering he went to. Hope yo do more
Lily chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
When I watched A Knight's Tale for the first time, I was surprised that the film, which centered so much on the fact that you can be noble of heart if not in blood or on paper, paired up the peasant hero with a noblewoman. Why not the blacksmith? I thought. She makes a better match for him, anyway. Not that I didn't like Jocelyn-Shannon Sossamon is a good actress-but I just really liked Kate much more. That, and they never really extended their definition of Kate. All we know is: she's a female blacksmith and her husband's dead. There, two seconds and that's it.

But Will and Kate are just such a lovely pairing and I love how you ended it. I'm going to check out your other work because I've just really loved this piece.
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Amazing! I liked Kate's character alot and she could be so cute with Will! Great fic, I loved it. Mabey you could do more with this couple?

-Megs
GoonieGirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh, I loved it! Absolutely wonderful! You protrayed everyone wonderfully and vividly as they are. I love it all! You are such a great author and it was my pleasure to read such fine work! I'm sure Heath would love it. he loved those tyoes of things, believe me I know...

-your devoted reader

Gooniegirl
becc-gallanter chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I LOVE it SOOOOOO much. The characters were perfect! i would LOVE to see more will/kate from you!