Reviews for when they meet again
Wfest chapter 3 . 5/24
I liked your stories.
If you're still interested, I can help you with the german dialogue since I'm a native speaker. For example, you should use "rein" (von hereinlassen) instead of "drin". And "bitte schön" is only used when you give something to someone. When you're asking for something it's simply "bitte". If you want to make it more imploring like in your story you can use "anflehen" (Ich flehe Sie an!)
wizardgrl09 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
i love that song!
kirr1001 chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
I'm very glad of the happy word, perfect.I've noticed I use that word a lot when it comes to your stories :)

Thank you for sharing this with us!
kirr1001 chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
I cry everytime I read wrote this chapter in the most perfect was shining and birds were singing, everything in the world was right but the fact that Kagome was dead and bloody on the ground... :'(

I adore you!
kirr1001 chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
I liked their names :D bittersweet chapter like many of them but good, I like it :)
kirr1001 chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
So did Kagome somehow know that she would die? How sad is that.
kirr1001 chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
I think Inuyasha/Hisao was pretty cruel :/ but written gret like always
kirr1001 chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
everyone cared for Kagome very much so it's good that you wrote one chapter about one person's it's so sad.
kirr1001 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I could feel Sango's sadness all the way to here... :'(
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I'm really sorry that you left but anyway I love this story really much and you did great job like always :)
Wings of Moonlight chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
This is such a heartbreakingly beautiful story, but the ending is so much more satisfying because of it. Chapter 8 made me cry. I'm so glad you gav them a happy ending, or I'd be seriously depressed right now! It's good that you're over your block. I was missing your stories. They're always so deep and emotional. And original. Etc.
Kinky-Hoe chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
Yessssssss. Oh well, I guess they met in Japan this time? I *ahem* hope they won't reincarnate forever. I mean, this clearly proves it's not always romantic. They should definitely rest in peace after this one, lol.

I loved Latin Tattoo the most. :) You should write something with a similar background since you seem so enthralled with the whole culture. And haha, yes, I'm definitely into languages. I am Italian, so I speak the language. I live in France, so I speak the language too (how can you like it, though? I'm not so fond of it. Je ne trouve pas ça très charmant !) and I chose to learn Spanish back when I went to junior high/high school. I understand it very well but I can't speak it for the life of me (that must be the Italian in me). We haven't done enough practice at school - we rarely spoke Spanish even in Spanish class, blame it on the French system - and I have no one to practice with! You're so lucky. :)

Are you still studying languages? I am not. I couldn't stand competitive asses that don't even speak the language they're studying and I hate to share my knowledge AT SCHOOL. Ugh. But I'm taking German classes and I hope someday I'll find some time to go back to studying Japanese. I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who truly - like TRULY - loves languages.
Kinky-Hoe chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Pure suicide. Had it really happened, the original story would have been shorter and more on the sadistic side. I probably wouldn't have minded but it's so not Rumiko-ish.

This is good einehexe-ish! :D (Haha, I'm glad you liked that comment about Kagome's behavior being too much like Kikyo's.)

What's wrong with me? I dunno. But I liked that bit when Inuyasha holds Kagome's dead body and she's missing a hand. It would be so wrong to laugh at that. (I didn't but it crossed my mind.)

Let's see about this happy ending!
Kinky-Hoe chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Definitely one of my favorites! Argentinian Spanish? That's new to me. I studied Castellano and didn't like it. I would have loved Argentinian or Mexican. Sounds lovelier.

Another bittersweet ending. This better have a very happy ending. :P
Kinky-Hoe chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Partly gore...

...Thumbs up!

It still was very dumb of her to go and try to fight Naraku alone. That was a lot Kikyo-ish, lol. I really wonder where Inuyasha is during the whole fight.