Reviews for To Die
fireicewriter42 chapter 1 . 7/3
Oh I LOVEEEEEE this. This is exactly perfect and beautiful. I almost screamed reading it. Wonderful suspense. I wish you had had some sort of reconciliation scene between the two of them afterwards (because wow, that had to be traumatizing for Merlin), but it was absolutely beautiful. Great job.
Serulium chapter 1 . 4/19
Wow. I need a breather after that! It had me at the edge of my seat the entire time! Absolutely incredible finish. I wish all reveals could end like this. This ending addressed the biggest issue, the ban on magic, and made it so it wasn't a perfect ending, but the best one and one that would effect the real problem. And I love how Arthur turned it against Uther and made the judgement through the laws and rules of the court. Thank you so much! I found this story incredibly well put together and inspiring! I loved it!
Effective way but terrible conscious
kel chapter 1 . 1/26
That was amazing! I was holding my breath almost the entire time.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Oh my gosh, the entire time I thought Arthur was actually going to kill Merlin...!

Thank you for exploding my heart, I didn’t think I needed sit anyway.

For realsies does though, beautifully written; this is honestly one of the best stories I’ve read ;)
SHolmesness chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
First time I really got into fanfiction when I read this a couple of months back, and have read tons since! I've been trying to find it again until I realized I could go back through my search history (don't know why it took me two months to figure that out...) so I can finally give this the praise that it deserves, I haven't been able to take my mind off it knowing I didn't leave a review for such an excellent fic! It may be short, but there's a lot packed into it in the little actions and foreshadowed feelings, it feels like a detective case figuring out what's going on, and the reveal at the end left me in shock, awe, and just pure amazement at how you managed to pull it off, I had no clue what was going on! Love this so much, and the characterization is so perfect it feels like I'm watching a whole new episode!
PurpleFlyingBird chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
I absolutely love this story! I love how trusting Merlin was in Arthur and how Arthur could see it.

Yeah, it would have been cool if it happened in the show but it would be rather difficult to have a whole section from Merlin's blindfolded point of view...it's probably possible to have a small section like that but not whole scenes and the show is more from a 3rd person POV anyway. It's just one of the perks of writing, you can describe the character's other senses instead using words.

This was very enjoyable to read. Thanks for writing it! :D
Fai's smile chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
That's very well written story. Too bad show Uther would declare Arthur enchanted the moment Arthur voiced his support of Merlin.
Nettle29 chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
i kind of expected that arthur was just trying to make a point but you wrote the situation and merlins fear and conflicted feelings so well that it was still absolutely amazing!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Nice twist on the reveal approach, and still just as interesting for the second perusal as it was the first time around. Excellent suspense and a good resoluation. Thank you for writing and posting!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Wow. This is really, really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
No you could do it! I'm in a visual effects class and have an idea. For the blindfold part it is Merlins scarf which I believe you said was a red one. The audience can look through Merlins eyes and just see dark red with a little light shinning through the edges. The audience could hear Arthur's voice, cold and menacing. It would be the best way to convey the sense of hopelessness Merlin is feeling.
Happy chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
How is something this good even possible? When I was reading this, I could honestly feel my heart jumping in my chest. Suspense indeed.
MayorMayNotbeMe chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Amazing, absolutely amazing! :)