Reviews for the last lost continent
Fabray chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
In under 1000 words you created a story so imaginable and lovely. The tone of it was really wonderful and supplied everything the show failed to include about their relationship this season. With your ending, it's very possible that she let him slip away and ventured off to Sam but never really left Puck to begin with. Whether she comes back in two months or two years, we don't know, which I really enjoy about your ending. It leaves you questioning but yet hopeful all at once. I wish they'd have some kind of reasoning for it all on the show. Every stanza just flowed into the next perfectly - it was really an enjoyable piece. I hope you'll write more Puck/Quinn because, really, they're such beautiful, enjoyable pieces of writing.
smellslikecorruption chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
so good! In very few words you created a fantastic image of what their summer may have been like, and provided an explanation for their extremely frustrating behavior this season.
Seren McGowan chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Can you please send this to Ryan Murhpy? just so he'd read it and understand. Damn, he should really read it.

You are awesome.
Avivush chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Amazing! Vague culled be in the summer between S1-S2 or any other summer just like I like it ;)