Reviews for Lover No More
dicaeopolis chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
LOL CANADA DAY

MATTIE IZ SO PROHUD
flyingsaucerscout chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
I can't believe you actually wrote more.

I hope you realize Canada Day was July 1st...
flyingsaucerscout chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Oh, Lilah-bean.

You need a smarmy monacle and a moustache to match it.
dicaeopolis chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
I'm working on it!

Whatya wanna bet someone in the RP is eventually gonna ask "does she really do this when she gets mufins?" and you'll be like "don't go there..."
FlyingSolo365 chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Of course I got the references! :D

Hehe, Twilight. Must-kill-*takes out Spork*

Anywho. Did your Max-Dan-Wiz account get approved? I keep meaning to ask you. Whenever I'm RPing I keep going "Oh, I bet Julienne will say _ to that - oh wait". And I want another brother, Julian! I already have two, well that's two less than I'm used to :S…

Love the ending, especially with Damian and Collin XD.

I'm reading this in the car and Mom keeps asking what's so funny...

Oh! Do you want to go to NYC on Tuesday or Wednesday next week? Your mom told you about that, right? Museum of Moving Art and shopping during the day, then go see Phantom of the Opera at night. It's gonna be totally awe-some! *starts singing Back to Hogwarts* Back to witches and wizards and magical beasts, to goblins and ghosts and some magical feasts, it's all that I love and it's all that I need at Hogwarts, Hog-warts, Man I'm glad I'm back! You've seen A Very Potter Musical, yes? You must! Tis EXCELLENT!
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
I want a pet Bart! This was so funny, especially the disco ball bit.

Next year, I will have a pet freshman. Perhaps that will be the same as a pet Bart.
flyingsaucerscout chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
DAYUM I want some of that party.

Hot tub? Emmett Cullen disco ball? My own pet Bart Allen? COUNT ME IN, CHICA. ;D

Alternate ending to the story:

"I-" I /started/ to say something to Evan, but was promptly pushed to the floor by Maddie.

"Out of the way, punks!" she screamed as she passed between Evan and I. She was carrying a surf board, and her Bart was strapped to it with bras. Why she couldn't use rope, I never will understand.

Evan rolled over and sat up in a kneeling position. "Need help?" he offered a hand.

"Thanks." I smiled, and took it.

"You were say-" Evan was interrupted when a cupcake nailed him in the forehead. "Not cool, whoever did that!" he wiped the frosting from his face. Maddie slinked back into the hot tub. "You were saying?" he repeated.

"It was... nothing." I'd lost the courage to say it. What was wrong with me?

"Julie and Evan cruising with the fleet!" Bart and Maddie chorused. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

I blushed. Maddie was so embarrassing... in some ways she was like this dorky older sister to me...

Evan laughed a bit. "Want to prove them right?" he jerked a thumb in the pair's direction.

I tried to put my response in words, but nothing came out. I settled for leaning in and just locking lips with him. I have to say... I felt like glowing.
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Thank you so much for getting that ANNOYING song stuck in my head. I just got We R Who We R out, too.
dicaeopolis chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I like Roy's beard *eats*. Just had the randomest conversation on Max-Dan-Wiz chat. It went like this:

1) I randomly entered the chat.

2) After a few seconds, the Mysterious Jake (long history with him) entered it too, which scared me to death, so I just went x_x for a while.

3) My body got buried, then cremated, then grave-robbed. Then it was stolen by Jake and brought to his laboratory for test procedures.

4) Meanwhile, my spirit started eating things. Everything. Everyone that entered the chat, EVERYTHING that was mentioned with the exceptions of Dylan and Justin Bieber was eaten. Nom.

5) Somebody poked my body, waking me up.

6) Phia entered the chat and sat on Jake's head.

7) Jake tried to subdue me. He melted metal into my body, paralyzed me, tranquilized me and put me in a pod, everything, but I just kept eating it. I wouldn't stay still until he tied me up.

8) Jake started stroking me in inappropriate places.

9) Phia started tickling me for some reason :(.

10) Phia tickled me back into sanity! I didn't know that was possible!

11) Jade and Wolf got into a fight over who got to torture me first.

12) Jake decided to shoot pheromones through my veins. Then things got interesting.

13) One word: bondage.

14) I kissed Jake. Don't know why I did that. It was sort of a moment thing.

15) Jake went into shock, then found a plastic lip cover, which I ate, naturally. Then the torture was resumed, so I ate his foot.

16) Jake left to go to sleep, and then I got bored and left.

I don't know why I'm telling you this in a review. It's faster than an email, I guess. And I have been working on Lilahland, don't worry about it. It'll come along soon :).

~The Mighty Lilah
flyingsaucerscout chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
lawl, I like YOUR beard, Julie. ;D

(Somehow include me and the Bartster, k)
dicaeopolis chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
He's gay. Durr...
flyingsaucerscout chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
lol didn't Evan have a different name...? I swear he definitely did.

MORE 'LMAO' MOMENTS WITH SIR REMY PLZ.

Love,

Maddie

(Aaaand Bart! Mwah.)
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
I'm totally going to call them Julievan if they get together. Also, I can tie a noose knot, too! It's not legal to hang people in California, though...
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Ender's Game was set about a hundred or so years in the future. I love how Lilah created so many pages about muffins. Also, isn't Justin Bieber the reincarnation of MJ?

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE or my brain will explode.

I wonder if maybe Ender gets addicted to Farmville and is scared by his crops dying so he goes to another farm and is in another fantasy world and freaks out when he kills a cow or something (I hate Farmville so much)
ohgodwhydidimakethis chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
A little extra length would be nice. Your writing is so awesome, I want to read more! However, this chapter was very good.