Reviews for Eugene's Treasure part 2
SunshineGirl14 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Is there a part 1? I couldn't find it. /
Olivia O'Neil chapter 27 . 3/27/2016
I really liked this story. I love it when Eugene gets hurt or ill, those bits are my favourite bits and there were lots of those in this story. However the frequent spelling mistakes are really annoying. It's rough, not ruff. Broccoli. Straight. Thieve. Instinctively. And I think there were a few others. Overall the story is very good but the spelling mistakes lower its overall quality and make it slightly less enjoyable to read. I do really like the story though.
autumn chapter 26 . 4/5/2014
autumn chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
i love this so much, giving me something to hold to tangled a little longer.
alex mercer chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
You are just a great writer. I think you can write tangled and three also. So i am just giving you a idea of your next story. You can write about a brother of rapunzel. The royal blood iof king thomas and queen primrose. You can write that he was borned after rapunzel had been kidnapped. But after a year when the king and queen was returning home from the neighbouring kingdom after searching rapunzel the was lost in the kingdom. A fisherman adopted him. And after 19 years he now came to the kingdom of corona he saved rapunzel, eugene and their three daughters julia samantha and sofia from a group of thugs he has been able to attract the attention of the people in him. He has also magucal healing powers like his elder sister rapunzel but not in his hair or tears but in his blood anf skin. And when the king and queen was awarding him the queen saw a locket in his neck which was given by her when he was a baby. This made the queen remember about her son. I have just given you a idea for your next story. I kniw you can made a great story from this lines. So best of luck!
Laurynhoy chapter 16 . 2/26/2013
How nice that Eugene can't bear the thought of Sam cutting her little finger's.
youweremynewdream chapter 27 . 8/22/2012
This is the BEST story I've read. I love it! :)
Anna chapter 19 . 1/20/2012
Hey!

I've got a question. What's the name of "Eugene's Treasure" trailer that you have on Youtube? I've been loking for it but I can't find it. Thanks! :) I love your story!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hey!

Finished the story, and I have to tell you this: YOU ARE THE BEST TANGLED FANFICTION AUTHOR THERE IS! Sorry, to excited! Love you! I can't wait to start reading "Lemonade"!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hey!

OMG! The first half is soooooo sad! Oh my God, how do you make it seems so real? I LOVE THIS STORY!
Inactive so go away chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
This is a great story! You're very creative. Honestly, I love it. But I reccomend

finding a Beta. The grammar issues are distracting. Otherwise, this story is excellent.
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Ok, i have nothing to read so im re reading your story. I cant help but notice that eugene doesnt seem like his sarcastic self. I know he is or was and is going to be a father, but he is extremely proper. GOOD DAY SIR? I giigled s bit cuz he xounded so unlike himself. Besides that, its awsome!
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT! Im gonna cry! not eugene again! I cried when he got stabbed in the movie and im gonna cry now! HE HAS TO LIVE! HE HAS TO! I swear to god if he dies i will personally flip out on you! haha jk, but still! he cant die! And Julia better be found! KIDNAPPERS! I hate them...
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 27 . 11/13/2011
ok... BEST STORIE EVER! I am brand new to fanfiction (sorta) and i just got my account yesterday. But i have been reading off of the cite for a while now. I just noticed the little SIGN UP button at the top of the screen... im a little slow sometimes... haha! But i just finished the storie and it was by far the best storie on fanfiction i have read. Cant wait to start reading lemonade!
Punzie the Platypus chapter 27 . 10/23/2011
Very nice official ending. A lot of the stories that I'm reading are finished! *Starts wiping away tears* I'm crying cause I enjoyed it and I didn't want it to end!