Reviews for The Pickle Jar The Series
2882393 chapter 3 . 2/22/2018
This is amazing! Please Keep Writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
This is amazing please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
No matter who is hiding behind the trash can or scribbling hopelessly away in a colored book of their choosing, one thing is for sure:

Unrequited love... stinkin' HURTS! No matter which side of the universe you're on :/ I seriously cannot decide which perspective is more painful and heart wrenching to observe (I feel for Helga and Arnold almost in the same exact way), but I really hope it all works out for them in the end :)

Please continue this series, but don't forget The Pickle Jar as well! I would love to see how they progress :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Are you going to do the Thanksgiving episode? That was a special moment between the two of them, but I wonder how it would go in this universe.
ForeverA90'sKid chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
I got chills upon reading the last paragraph, but in a good way! It was just so unexpected and I have a bunch of questions swimming around my head now like if she really did set up everything in the room for him to be able to sneak in? And, if that were the case, then she would not only have remembered his birthday but also known about his feelings for her for a long while now. How long have they been doing this? And how does she feel about the whole thing? She must have been really freaked out the first time that he did it! But then again, is that the reason that she decided to give him a chance in the first place? Or why she took so long in doing so?

But wow, great chapter! I love this story and its companion fic! They're BRILLIANT! So I'm so glad that you didn't delete them or I would have just died! DX Those are two of my all-time favorite stories on here and I'd be so heart broken if you were to take them down! :(

But anyways, thank you so much for the update! I don't know what you'll end up doing with this story but I hope you at least keep them up...even if you never write for them again...
puffball17 chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
*squeal!* an update!

Ugh! I think one of my heart strings just snapped... ow. yup, yup, definitely busted. shouldda taken the warning more seriously.

There are small snippets of this that remind me of my own personal experiences with love. it's like your making specific, yet subtle references to real experienced I've had to go through...

...I don't like it! I mean, I ant never stalked nobody but I have felt that desperately, pathetically, hopelessly, one-sidedly in l-l-lo... You know what? Lets just keep it simple and say I hate you right now, okay?

nonono! I joke, I joke. I kid, I kid. I could never hate you! I'm just being a little over dramatic, but seriously though, the things that made this so hard to read (dramatic much?) are the same things that make me relate to Helga so much... and now your AU Arnold!

As always can't wait for more... Even if it's as painful as this was. *sniff*
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Wow thanks for updating! A little creepy because it's the boy doing the stalking now, but it's okay because it's Arnold and we know Arnold wouldn't hurt a fly :)
That was a serious cliffhanger. Was Helga awake for that entire speech?! Please keep going! Update soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Hey, very good one, and cool idea about reversing the roles.

Keep the good writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
Whoa, an update?! I completely forgot about this story. But what a pleasant surprise! Kind of creepy for a little kid to do, but it was still sweet. Thanks for updating with a long-forgotten chapter. :)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
heavens, this is hilarious. loved every word of it. :)
puffball17 chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
okay, this is amazingly adorable. I did not think it possible to make Arnold a more likeable character then he already was but OMG he is the most precious thing ever! I also didn't think anything could make me ever hate Helga in any universe but there are parts in this and the original TPG where I just want to... PUNCH HER IN THE FACE! I just have to keep reminding myself she doesn't know any better in this universe! she doesn't know what love is yet and she didn't have Arnold there to nurture her conscience. can't wait for more.

okay i have a question. are you only going to do ArnoldXhelga centered episodes? because there are certain other episodes that I would also be interested seeing done as well. I really like this Arnold but he seems to have isolated himself and just taken to the label of social out-cast out of necessity. it makes me want to see how he would react in un-Helga-related social situations. and also see how his classmates fare without him to go to for advice. Helga as well, how is she different. what about situations with her family? like 'Olga Comes Home', 'Phoebe Takes the Fall' and 'Olga Gets Married' dose Helga have the morals all on her own to do the right thing in these situations of is it not even an issues without her reputation to worry about? dose she still have that same need for acceptance from her family when she has friends?

I'm asking a lot of questions aren't I? damn, did I just do it again? why can't I stop? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?
IamYlen chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I'm just a little sad at this story because its on hiatus. Its Perfect!

You're the new Craig! Haha!
sksososdjdjd chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
I like the approach that you took with this story. It's really refreshing to read. I really hope that you'd be willing to update sometime soon. :)
Potato612 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
When do you think another episode will be out?
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Arnold wouldn't freak me out at all great story though
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »