Reviews for Scratching Hermione's Itch
Dreams Of Athena chapter 1 . 3/17
Right, she said she was getting her period, a lot of girls can tell when they're period is due in a few days, that's what Hermione was saying. She wasn't dripping blood and receiving oral. Great story!
rose ravenclaw chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
you shouldnt have sex when its your period
killer4853 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
love the stoy
NOLONGERUSED764 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Ummm...Question! Oliver ate her out if a women like me has her period she is obviously pissing blood... Soooo he's bleeding out the mouth... Anyway love this! Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!

TITI
XOXOX
Amanda Carroll chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Steaming hot and this couple is my favorite. Definitely worth reading. :)
eldarwen melwasul chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Ah, I'm jealous of Hermione; Oliver seems like a brilliant boyfriend. Lucky girl!
TheDarkTomorrow chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love the story except for one thing. Is she ON her period? Usually the mention of period alone freaks guys out, not makes them want to go down haha. Other than that confusion, you write really well.
LemonadeLovers chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Not to be critical, but wasn't she on her period? Oral sex usually isn't too high on the list during that time of the month for most people...
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Loved It! :D
Parvati48 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Hermione and Oliver Wood really? They just don't seem like a couple that would EVER get together lol. The story was ok but definitely not as good as your HermionexCedric stories! I'm definitely more partial to those but I enjoy your stories so I decided to give this a shot. Good job. :)
silence.dawned.in.darkness chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Thank you SOOO much! That is basically exactly what I wanted :D It was awesome! *BIG HUG*
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Clever, considerate man.
Smithback chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
really nice...

so... can I sugest a Lee J -Herms fic?

it is just that Lee J was really really cool in the books, and friend of twins!
EMCismylove chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Man, recently I have been OBSESSED with Oliver and Hermione fics and I love it that you wrote one! My requests would to definitely write more Oliver and Hermione fics, I can't seem to get enough of this couple recently. It seems all the pairings you do are pairings I love. It's awesome. :P