Reviews for A Matter of Principle
misscosette08 chapter 13 . 1/26
The whole thing was adorable, really!
misscosette08 chapter 6 . 1/26
Ronald being a bitch is the best part of Hermione getting away from him. Because she shouldn't have ended up with him.
PumpkinHallow4814 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
I 3 fluffy ness AND cliche!
Infinite Stupidity chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Wow, this was really fun to read! I especially like your angry but caring Ron. I think this is quite cannon, which is great, because i've read too many stories where he's gone on a murderous rampage for no reason and taken it a bit overboard, you know? You have a good understanding of the characters.
dragongirl2101 chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
i LOVED this story! it was fluffy but not overly fluffy D just plain GNARLY D great work.
withoutthespaces chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
Wotcher,

i think this is a great story!

i find that some of it was kinda pointless, like getting Hermione out of bed to talk to Ginny at the lake about what Ginny already knew...

your a great writer, but you've got a bit to go to get to amazing :) i cant wait to read the rest of your stuff ! hope you continue to write because you CAN write and believe me, some of the stuff ive written is -mimes barfing- so this is a nice refreshment :D

thanks,

withoutthespaces
alanark chapter 13 . 9/3/2011
Awesome!
zeralena chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
I think that this is one of the few stories where I didn't hate Ron after reading it. Then again, I just don't like him normally except when there's a blue moon, but that's beside the point...

Cute little fluff you have written! :)
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Awe! Cute:)
NumeralNerd chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Awe, I love Fred :D
Deliver Us chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Hehe, I love angst.

Poor Fred, I guess you really can't chase the girl your brother's dating.

Poor stupid Hermione, that's what happens when you lead people on. That's also why people shouldn't date their best friends, it complicates everything.
Inuyasha-twilight-fang-girl chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
:D that was awsome! Great job!
ParticularlyChimerical chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Awwwe! I loved it :D :D :D
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
You're welcome! lol I reviewed on the last chapter and you said thanks, so...you're welcome! lol I hope you get your computer problems fixed!

This is my favorite chapter! The way Fred is so protective and upset when he sees Hermione's hand and he kisses it! _ So adorable!
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 13 . 3/30/2011
This is the sweetest thing i've read in a long time! Pleeeease make another Fred/Hermione story soon! D