Reviews for Fall From Grace
FireApe chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Awww, I feel sad for Kurt's poor brain. Doesn't seem to be looking too good for him. I think you've captured his stubborn nature perfectly, though! I can't wait to read more!
jekyllhj7 chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Awww.. poor Kurt.

Do we know how Dave is doing through all of this?

grrr... stupid Blaine ep on tonight. *pouts* At least I'll have the superbowl ep to think of.
Lilynette chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Thank you for the chapter! I t was a filler, but it was a good filler nonetheless. :) Poor Kurt. That kid needs a hug. Can't wait for Burt and Carole to come back! Keep the chapters coming!
Gleek90 chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Just found this story today- it is really excellent! I am very much looking forward to what comes next. The way you have made Dave such an extreme version of his canon self is frightening, but it makes for some darn good reading! Please say my Kurtie doesn't have brain damage!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Cool story
Lilynette chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Okay Finn, I can forgive you a little. Blaine, you are the new love of my life. I loved the : "Well, I'll be pissed if he dies. So tough."

Thanks a lot for the story! I'll go back to my reading now.
Lilynette chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I'm loving it so far! I love the way you write. But I have to say that not taking Kurt to the ER was incredibly stupid. I know Finn's not the sharpest tool in the shed, and I can objectively say that it's a real possibility that he would act that way if it had happened on the show... but not taking him to the hospital when he can't even walk 10 feet without falling on the ground is really dumb, Finn. But I also understand why he didn't do it(panic, adrenaline, Kurt doesn't want to, he's still a kid and he doesn't know what to do so he lets Kurt call the shots when he says he just wants to go home). So, what I'm trying to say here, is that I'm really angry. At Finn. Not at you. ;P

I'm going back to reading now. Sorry for the rant, I needed to get it out of my system! Wonderful story. xD
Nikig chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Wow this story is fabulous!
Wclower chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
poor kurt.

he's already hurt.

he need to go back to the hospital...

can't wait for the next chap
wordsthatrhyme chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
Karofsky scares the crap out of me. Poor Kurt. I can't even imagine how he feels.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
CaskettKlainer chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
This is definitely my favourite story. It feels like I've been waiting for ever for it to update, and now it had(YAY). Can't wait 'til the next chapter.
gopie chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
oh my gosh! ;_; it's really such a bad situation for kurt. poor boy.. but i love it!
creaturefear chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
Sooo well written, but I want a friendly Dave :(
ekko230 chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
Awesome! Please update soon!
573535837535838 chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
Absolutely excellent, you really made me sit on the dege of my seat :D
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »