Reviews for Fall From Grace
jekyllhj7 chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
Awww... both Kurt and Dave are being sooo stubborn. These boys really need to just talk without all the emotions getting the best of them... anger and fear.

Damn...I just have to say it is really hard to type with a cat sitting right infront of the monitor swishing his tail back and forth across teh keyboard.
cheekysorcerer chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
oh no! evil cliffy - so evil!

finn to the rescue please...

thanks for this great new chapter!

as of now, i will be impatiently waiting for the next one!
Dugleik chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Oh no...Run, Kurt, RUN!
Aislyn Marie chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Amazing story. I couldn't stop reading the entire time. I can't wait to see what happens to Kurt!
Shika.Tot chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Sooo after the fluffy I hope there is an update soon! I want to know what that jerk is gunna do to sweet lil Kurt!
Pixxee chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
ohhh, i'm so excited to see what happens :]
mimi chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
I loved it can't wait to see what kurofsky does to kurt and to see what he wants to talk about
Fishy custard chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Clifhanger aren't fair :(
Ashimattack chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
OH COME ON

you CANNOT end it there.

I do not allow it.

*shakes fist*
brenstal chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
OMG, O.O I can't even form words for how awesome this is right now. I was totally freaking out about the window, then he was outside, and now Karofsky's there. *hyperventilates* It's like a scary movie, all I could think was 'No, don't go outside to investigate!' I need to know what happens next. Thank you for writing.
CaskettKlainer chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
OMG Karofsky has returned! It is brilliant that you got him to return. I mean, it was getting to the recuperation part of the story, which usually ends up being boring, but you've added a cliffhanger. YAY. Love how you descirbed what Kurt had been doing for the past few days.
wordsthatrhyme chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
Gah! Karofsky! Grr. I'm afraid of what might happen in the next chapter.
Gleeko chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
You write wonderfully. Really, I hate Karofsky in this fic so much and I just can't stop reading because it's so beautiful, the way you describe everything, especially places, is so perfect.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I admire your skill and I'm sticking with this fic even if Karofsky is a man-eating ET.

]
alpaca-army-general chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
OH FFFFFF-

Sorry, sorry. I really did freak out that much when I read the last sentence. D: D:

Please update soon! :)