Reviews for Fall From Grace
Alex Kade chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
Not again! Meeeeeeeeeppppp! Lol, okay, so I wanna see Kurt go all adrenaline-high, deep-seeded rage on Karofsky's ass. That would be funny (not to mention justified), watching lil Kurtling beat the crap out of the big sicko football player. Yeah...I'll just hold onto that mental image in the back of my mind while I await your next chapter. If nothing else, Finn better at least make an appearance before that demon lays another hand on my..ahem...I mean *our* sensitive little man. ;)
mistah-awesomespace chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
NOOOO

WHY'D YOU STOP?

i hate cliffhangers... you better update this soon...
573535837535838 chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
Oh Gawd D: Kuuuuuuurt! Update asap! Great chapter, but I need moorreeee!
Data-chan chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
Omg! please update quickly! You can't leave us at a cliff-hanger like that you cruel person :( Love the chapter though, poor possibly brain-damaged Kurt, he can't catch a break can he?
jekyllhj7 chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
Hopefully they actually "talk" and no more violence.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
TTwTT

...SOMEHOW I CAN'T STOP READING. OMG WHYYYYY.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
D'8

ME CRIES.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
OH TEH NOES! D:

(he punched him. uwah.)

BUUUT i freaking love your writing style! seriously, i was hooked. you write beautifully. :3

i giggled, though, when i saw this typo on Karofsky's name: "He had even dared to hope that Karovsky might have got the message..." LOL KAROVSKY SOUNDS SO RUSSIAN. i like how it sounds, lulz. /Karovsky./ XD

anyway, i'm kind of in need of reading th rest of this now, so i'll be shoving off to the next chapter, now... ;D
johngirlwalton chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
can't wait
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
I really can't wait for Burt tiger back and tear Kurt a new one for being such a fool and trying to hide something so serious. From the guilt trips kirt is constantly giving everyone to hide everything, not only will he deserve it, but he desperately needs to hear it. Great chapter!
eustilly chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Oh man, I can't wait to see what Kurt is planning.
Mellony chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
...and that is just so Kurt. I have to say though that I'm still kinda wondering what the people at the school are gonna think when they see that trashed and bloodied classroom...and Kurt's phone is still somewhere there too...
FireApe chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
I'm a sucker for some Kurt angst and you've done a fantastic job at portraying it! You've written all of the characters beautifully, really capturing their personalities! I'm interested to see exactly what Kurt does in regards to his head injury. Keep up the fantastic work and I can't wait to read the next update!
AVMabs chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Awesomeness. I bask in Kurt angst.
Wclower chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
the doctor called him?

why did the doctor call him?

there was something wrong?

very good