Reviews for Fall From Grace
cheekysorcerer chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
great story!

i enjoyed reading it a lot!

kurt is too proud for his own good... hope everything will turn out alright, though i seriuosly doubt it ;)

thanks for your wonderful work!
jekyllhj7 chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Whew.. Blaine gone... Dave coming back.
573535837535838 chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Great chapter :D Can't wait for the next one!
Ella Greggs chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
"Kurt's gonna be pissed. He really didn't want to ruin his Dad's holiday." "Well, I'll be pissed if he dies. So tough."

Go, Blaine! Really, Finn should never have let Kurt talk him out of taking him to the hospital in the first place. I like your Blaine - very caring. Kurt's ribs are broken, aren't they, poor kid!
Ella Greggs chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Your description of Kurt physical and mental processes here was amazing - so immediate and visceral. Very powerful prose.
Luxmondy chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Such a pleasure to read this well-written opening chapter. You have an impeccable grasp of character and tone, which really makes this stand out.
Alex Kade chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Phew! Glad they finally got him there - he was *not* doing well! Just get him all good and patched up, then someone needs to go reap horrible vengeance on a certain a-hole football player...Fiery, terrible, painful vengeance!
ekko230 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Great story
Wclower chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
every single chapter of this fic is a cliffhanger!

and to my surprise, i kindda like this!

so please update asap!
MagicalNote chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
What a bunch of fools waiting this long to get him to a hospital.
Lady Faucheur chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
I is hoping for Karofsky to make a return and try to finish what he started.

Would make this story so much more spicy and delicious.

Not that it already isn't, I mean - come on, it has Blaine in it!
CaskettKlainer chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
YAY! New Chapter! This story id awesome and everyone is so in-character. i mean, this is the first story which I've read in which Kurt gets beaten up and doesn't immediately go to hopsital. I think i t's very him to go back home. He's too proud and wouldn't want his Dad to find out if he went to the hopsital. But nows he's there.
MegassaTheBomber chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Lovely chappie, but when is karfosky coming in? I can't wait for the next chappie!
jekyllhj7 chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Good chapter... loved Kurt's snark about his wardrobe.

BUT (and this is a major BUT)...

Is this gonna wind up being a Klaine fic? I'm kind of slugging through all the Blaine in hopes of more Dave... you're going to make Dave okay right?
mistah-awesomespace chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Finally! He's at the hospital! Now Kurt can get better!

and have someone beat up Karofsky...

I love the way that you write :) I can't wait until the next chapter.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »