Reviews for Fall From Grace
573535837535838 chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Brilliant chapter, the description in this was amazing!
ringette19 chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
Awww poor Kurt :( Love Kurt and Blaine together...makes me happy :) Please update soon! XD
Orenji-Juice chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
I swear Karofsky never fails to piss me off. I want to maul his ass at the moment. Poor Kurt, having to deal with all this. That beating must have been hell. Hopefully he gets the help he needs, regardless of his fathers happiness D: . I love how you have written this and its pretty damn amazing and I can't wait until the next chapter. (:
hollygwood chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
The newest chapter was amazing I love your writing, one of the best fics I've read in a while. :) please update it soon. xox
gopie chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
oh my gosh this was painful!

love them being so caring
Wclower chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
poor poor kurt.

he really needs to go to hospital.

can't wait to see more!
RekkaKouyuu chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
I adore and love the new season of Supernatural. They have done an excellent job of continuing the storyline. And Jensen is killing every scene he's in. All Dean wants is his brother back, and everything he goes through to get Sammy back is heartwrenching and makes me want to huggle him. ::huggles Dean anyway:: I'm sorry you've lost interest, because this season is amazing.
mimi chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
omg i loved itcant wait to see what happends next and o see kurt's reaction when they take him to the ER
kjones1 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
I agree with your comment about Finn no having those feeling you would for a brother. His first thoughts are of himself.

I just love an angst full story.
the darkness revealed chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
With each passing chapter, my love for this story grows. Seriously. I can't even find the words for a proper review...wow. Intense and SO GOOD.
Jaiden Hawthorne chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
"Well I'll be pissed if he dies. So tough." Good for Blaine! Honestly, Finn is just a pushover sometimes. If someone was bleeding that badly, you take him to get checked out! I hope the fact that they waited doesn't end up screwing up Kurt's health.
Soul-Kit524 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
aw this is so sad! i think i may cry! please update soon!
jekyllhj7 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Butt out Blaine.

Yeah he helped but dont stay too long. Dave's gotta redeem himself!
573535837535838 chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Fantastic, can't wait for more!
MokoBunChan chapter 4 . 1/25/2011