Reviews for Fall From Grace
CaskettKlainer chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Even though the subject is rather morbid, you wrote it brilliantly. Every jolt of pain, ecery little thing. It was really good.
CaskettKlainer chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
This chapter is very well written. It shows how he really feels for something as small as that, and real emotions, and terror
mimi chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
I loved it can't wait to see if kurt goes to the hospital and to see if they catch blaine
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
Ohmygod, this is so good! I'm glad Finn's being as much of a protector as he can be, but honestly he needs to take Kurt to the ER, or at least get some more help! Please tell me he does! And I can't wait until you update again! :D
Alex Kade chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
I *was* gonna say that Finn would probably have just taken him to the hospital, anyway...but then I remembered it was Finn, lol. He's not the brightest crayon in the box and easily swayed if you mess with his sensitive side, which Kurt knows all too well. Kid's in really bad shape, though. He needs that hospital!
Robins chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
oh finn, he's so clueless! shoulda taken him to the hospital :(

i love this! update soon~
573535837535838 chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
Fantastic chapter, I've just seen a new episode and this was the perfect follow-up :)
the darkness revealed chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
NO KURT, GO TO THE HOSPITAL! FINN, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!

(Sorry, got a bit worked up there. This story does that to me.)
CrayonsPink chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
Grrr...Finn's a complete and utter idiot. This is a great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next.
MokoBunChan chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I like the story, but are you sure it's only K?
SHOCKED chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
holy $hit. KURRRT!
Wclower chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
oh my... poor kurt... he's so stubborn! he should let finn take him to hospital!

still so intense.

can't wait to see more!
jekyllhj7 chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
Niiice. Glad Finn stepped up.

Although I adore Dave... I'm a bit worried about Kurt and his injuries.
Dugleik chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
oh oh... go finn!
kail chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
lovely fic you got here. i like how you took a theme that was getting to be dry and overdone adnswitched it about to make it mroe exciting and new again. i vote for a Blaine appearance. it would be too ooc for him to not react to the phone call.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »