Reviews for Fall From Grace
the darkness revealed chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Oh my God. OH MY GOD.

I'm speechless. Wow...that was intense. And scary. And so, so good. I need to know what happens next!
hollygwood chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
ah this is amazing, i really love it and you're writing is really good. i keep eagerly checking my email waiting for more, haha :)
ringette19 chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Awww Poor Kurt :(...Yes Blaine needs to at least go to the hospital to comfort Kurt :)...Update soon! :D
RekkaKouyuu chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Blaine? Hell yes he needs to make an appearance. Kurt needs his boo.
S.H.Nessa chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Ohhh my goodness. This was intense. No other word for it. My heart is just pounding. This was excellent. Poor poor Kurt. Very well written, I could picture everything perfectly. So intense. Loved it.

As for Blaine, I wouldn't mind seeing him make a minor appearance. I do like Blaine, however I think I'm more interested in seeing the reactions of Finn and the others. But because of the phone call I definitely feel that Blaine would want to go see Kurt for himself, see if he was ok. Plus it would be an opportunity for him to meet the others. Just a thought.

Excellent chapter! More please
MegassaTheBomber chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Well, this guy shouldn't be Blaine, cuz then karfosky would probably rape him to... And poor little Kurt is getting the heck beat outta him... And his hair is probably being messed up... Loved this chappie! Maybe a lil too much... Update soon!
Ella Greggs chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
You need to up the rating for this story, at least to T but maybe even to M, because you've got some really graphic violence in here and the start of an attempted sexual assault, all of which is fine in the context of the story, but too strong for a K rating.

Yes to a Blaine appearance. He's not my favorite, but as long as he's not Mr. Perfect, I don't mind him. And I never say no to Burt. Best. TV. Dad. Ever! Dave blaming Kurt for somehow 'doing this to him' is, in fact, what I think is going through Dave's head on the show, so that part was very IC. You've really had Kurt beaten up quite badly, so I'm wondering where you could take the story from here, except maybe to the police..?
Ella Greggs chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Although I don't like what's happening to Kurt in this chapter, you wrote it very well, particularly the scene in the bathroom. Very easy to visualize all that Kurt is going through there, and to empathize with him. Favorite line this chapter: "Just for once he wanted to fall into himself and lie there in darkness until the stabbing emotions in his gut had left him alone." Poor kid!
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Good start to the story. You've got it rated K so I'm guessing nothing too graphic or gruesome is heading our way. Loved the argument at the start about Finn's clothing and all the details about how they're managing the blended Hummel-Hudson household. Very IC for Kurt. Can't believe Karofsky just socked him in the jaw like that with no warning. The guy's become unhinged. Reading on...
CrayonsPink chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Poor Kurt! I'm glad Finn got there in time. And YES, I'd love it if Blaine made an appearance. I love him. :) This is a great story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Jaiden Hawthorne chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
You HAVE to include Blaine! He has to make an appearance, especially after a phone call like that! Poor Kurt! I'm looking forward to some comfort in the next chapter!
VirginiaGiver chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
I want Blaine! Good chapter, thanks for writing!
jekyllhj7 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
WHoa...

Hope Dave gets some redemption. He is my fav character with Kurt a close second. I hope you dont make him totally evil and horrible.

Looking forward to more.
Alex Kade chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Wowza, what a chapter. Kick his ass upside down, Finn! Oh, but make sure Kurt doesn't, ya know, die or something first...

Great, great chapter! Hearts to you!
573535837535838 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Brilliant, really brilliant. I would like to see more Blaine :) But am extremely pleased with the chapter anyway :D
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »