Reviews for Fall From Grace
VirginiaGiver chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
good chapter, but after the events of Furt I don't think there's anyway the members of New Directions would ignore the fact that Kurt has a split lip. (I mean obviously before the episode they might have, but now that they all know about Karofsky I don't think they would...) That being said, I still like this story, thanks for writing! :)
573535837535838 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Brilliant! I loved this, please update soon!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Poor Kurt...This looks like a pretty good story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next!
kyubifreak chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
WOW! the story is good... i am looking forward for more to come!
S.H.Nessa chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. Thank you, THANK you for writing this.

I'm like you; I never had any interest in watching Glee, didn't think I would like it. But a few nights ago my sister forced me to watch it with her. It happened to be the episode in which Karofsky kisses Kurt, and MY GOD I just fell in love with him immediately (Kurt, obviously).

I've been searching for a story along these lines but nothing was well written, and just when I was losing hope- I found this. I absolutely loved it. I adored the Kurt abuse, the portrayal of Karofsky, the brother relationship between Finn and Kurt (which I hope you'll write more of in later chapters). Everything was great.

Can't wait to read more!
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow. I like this. I REALLY like this. Can't wait for more!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Interesting start, looking forward to what happens next :)
Can'tDeleteThisAccnt chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Hmmm...I'm curious to see how this all goes and how much worse Kurt's day gets. Update quickly!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18