Reviews for Fall From Grace
kogu17 chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
Congrats for this story, is great in a cry your eyes out great.

i hope you up date soon.
wordsthatrhyme chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
Wow. I absolutely loved Kurt's coma dream scene. I was able to picture it so vivdly, and it seemed exactly like something Glee would do. You wrote it so well.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
kogu17 chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
finally in a hospital! hurra for the boys.
kogu17 chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
seriously, they must go to the hospital now!
kogu17 chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
why not Finn take Kurt to the hospital?
Rachel Summers chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
Finish it please! I swear I am on the edge! I will have to hunt you down and make sure you continue!
Holly chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
Another great chapter, poor kurt :(((( I hope he's ok 3333
the pink post-it chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
Oh its so sad to see kurt in this state, i am keeping my fingers cross that he will make it. Its hard to see burt suffering too, i hope you update soon with an uplifting chapter. Keep on writing and i can't wait for the next chapter.
Rachel Summers chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Oh NOES! Cliffhangah! Wow, you really know how to keep your readers interested! Awesome chapter :)
Rachel Summers chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Oh NOES! That Karofsky is so mean! Great first chapter, really keeps me interested :)
rachel chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
Ah, poor Burt :( I love this story though! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Lilynette chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
My God, this was made of gold! Loved it. I really liked the moment when Kurt fell on the 'ice' in the corridor. Just...great chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
jekyllhj7 chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
Ahhh, so in the coma Kurt's mind is going back over signifigant events... and he seems to be seeing them from a different persepective.

Glad Dave is going to make an appearance eventually (since he seems to have disappeared from the show.. *growls*)
573535837535838 chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
Made. Me. Cry.

I swear, this was the most heart-wrenching thing I've read in a long time.

Please update soon.
kurt180 chapter 12 . 2/17/2011
oh my god!

i have never read such an amazing story in my LIFE!

oh my goodness! I dont know what to say...

i loved every minute of it. the writing was fabulous. I am so worried about kurt, will he be ok? And will Karofsky feel bad about what he did? Will he be punished?

oh i have so many questions!

Amazing story, beautiful writing, please keep writing!

please!