Reviews for Fall From Grace
digiMist chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
oh my. Well, I knew that this was coming, but it sucks to actually read it. I feel so bad for Burt, he and Kurt have been through so much and to find out about how messed up Kurt was like this, it must be tortured.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out!

ps- I usually read all my Glee fics in alert first, but I keep forgetting you are one because of your pen name. I feel terrible every time, because I should know by now. I really do love this fic, though.
Wclower chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
Oh please, let him be okay.

he needs to be okay.

there are so many people who love him.

and poor finn. this is not all his fault. hope he doesnt blame himself that much
jekyllhj7 chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
WHoa... hope Kurt pulls through.

Where is Dave in all of this? Are we going to see him again?
573535837535838 chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
Absolutely heartbreaking. Update asap, I need more D:
Gleefulsunflower chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
Christ you need to update this story more quickly, this story is epic.

After this story though, you must do more Glee fics, you are so good.

(Or at least do a fanfic of a TV show UK viewers know more about, lol)
SharkySheep chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
Okay - Firstly I can't get over how exceptionally great this story is - I LOVE IT! I crave more and more of it's succulent goodness! It has me on the edge of my seat at all times and you'll probably never know how painfull it is when there isn't more of the story to read!

Secondly - It is so very well written, It's definitly one of the best stories I've read as you have managed to potray the characters perfectly!

And Thirdly - MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! PLEASE! :D
genderless-but straight chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
i can not wait for more
BeautifulScars7 chapter 11 . 2/10/2011
Love the story! Please continue!
Lilynette chapter 11 . 2/10/2011
Argh! No! Come one, you can't leave us like that! That is a cruel, cruel, cruel way to end a chapter. I really hate your right now. But I really like you too for writing something so great, so I forgive you. :)

Now go write! And post! Because I want to know what happens, damn it!
Gleek90 chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
OH NO! He can't be dead (or dying!)! I love this fic, it is so well written and your descriptive abilities are amazing. I actually feel like I need an Advil after reading this! I absolutely can't stand waiting for the next update, please hurry!
CaskettKlainer chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
When I read the last chapter, I thought the story was going downhill, but this new chapter is EPIC! Poor Kurt. Hope he'll survive.
Wclower chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
OMG!OMGOMG!

why i have a feeling that he's not going to be alright?

no no no please... he hasn't even seen his father after his honeymoon...

my heart is breaking...
N chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
...if you kill Kurt I will cry.

This is fantastic, though. The pace of it is perfect. Oh my goodness poor poor Kurt. Definitely can't wait for more. Ooh, I bet Burt gets furious at Finn for hiding this. Looking forward to an update!
ducky76 chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
That was an incredibly powerful chapter. The paragraph that starts "Does everyone know when it's about to happen?" had my stomach starting to twist in a knot. In fact, I think it may have double knotted by the time Kurt collapsed. Great descriptions. I can't wait to read some more :)
Ella Greggs chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
OMG, such compelling prose. You really manage to convey every jolt and lurch and stab of pain going through poor Kurt these past couple of chapters. It's a gut-wrenching read, but in a good way, if that makes sense.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »