Reviews for Fall From Grace
Charlie Amethyst chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Please don't kill my baby... TT_TT I was actually getting blurry eyed reading this, telling myself "don't cry".
digiMist chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Totally described the ending perfectly. That's exactly how I feel when I lose consciousness.

The whole daze sequence was really well written. I liked the chapter, but it wasn't great plot wise.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
alpaca-army-general chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Oh no, Kurt! D: OH MAN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL THEM. WHY.

But anyway, I'm glad this isn't over yet! ("it's not oveeeer yet!") I'm loving this fic. :) Please update soon!
the pink post-it chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
NOO omg is Kurt brain damaged, urgh why didn't he just go to the hospital like any sane person would. I wonder how you're going to put Karofsky in the next chapter, will he ask for forgiveness or just be a jerk. I hope you update soon and that Kurt lives.
jekyllhj7 chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
WHoa... hopefully Dave gets to redeem himself?
hollygwood chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
I've just got to say that the way you write is really amazing, one of the best i've read on here, it actually makes me feel like i'm in pain reading it, if that makes sense, because it's so descriptive and you pinpoint all the feelings so accurately. great job, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
FireApe chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
... please tell me you didn't just kill Kurt...
ekko230 chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
I'm really concerned that Kurt just died! Please update soon!
gopie chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
aaahh! kurt! ah, the nervous anticipation for the next chapter..
573535837535838 chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Oh no D: Poor Kurt! Awwwwww :(
Pixxee chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Oh i am so looking forward to another karofsky appearance :]
CaskettKlainer chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
I don't get exactly what Kurt told him. Did he tell them he got beaten up, or was he sick for a week think that's what you wrote as his cover story in an earlier chapter).
ekko230 chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Love this story, how can it be nearly over!
digiMist chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
I could actually kind of relate to this chapter! I have a thing about fainting in school, or almost fainting, and you described that feeling perfectly. It sounds like everyone is underwater, and my vision usually goes white and splotchy. It's difficult to walk.

Yea, it was a filler chapter, but it was really well written. I'm looking forward to the next one!
573535837535838 chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Awww D: I feel so bad for Kurt, please update soon!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »