Reviews for Attention To Detail
Hermione destroyer of worlds chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Blaise really was lucky, really lucky. People tend to forget but Hermione isn't always the nicest person. By her own words she had read every book in the restricted section and we know she had been reading dark arts books (heck we are told some of the ones she read by name like Magick Moste Evile). She kidnapped and blackmailed Rita Skitter, sent conjured birds to attack people, has hexed people, altered her own parents memories, made a curse contract, etc. Getting away with only a punch to the face is really lucky because I can imagine a number of things she could have done and might have done (including making him forget he was ever in the library).
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Nice. They make a pretty cute couple.
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Funny, thank you. I hope Hermione would never give in, if that was Blaises intention, though.
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This REALLY needs to be longer. More Blaize and Hermione in the library, please!
Sketchai chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh devious Blaise. This was hawt. And the characters were very well done. :D Great job!
It'sawhisper chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
It smells of a sequal... :)
iWRITE09 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I have so many things to say about this story. First off, I LOVE Hermione/Blaise fics, so thank you for that! I think you did an excellent job of keeping Hermione in character, and even though the books don't describe Blaise very well, this is how I imagine him to be - cool, calm, collected. I liked the detail you included about if purebloods are caught fooling around, an arranged marriage comes about. Just a neat and different little detail to throw in. I love your style of writing. Detailed, but not overly so. Quick and to the point without feeling rushed. Excellent fic! I would absolutely LOVE to read a second part to this. Keep wrting, you are ay-may-zing! :)
discoslam chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
i think you should make this a continuing story i really enjoyed it and i'd really like to see how it would progress. also, i think it would be interesting to see what hermione thinks about everything

xoxo
zeralena chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love what you had going with this, and it'd be interesting to see a continuation of this story. :)
jamielynn25 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Loved it
xXHotMessXx chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wonderful! I loved it! There are not very many Blaise/Hermione stories and I was glad that I came across this one. I would love to read a second part to this fic :)
Tiz Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Ooooh, this was really good! Blaise and Hermione are hot together.
Smithback chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
exellent

it would be great if you keep with this fic...

or a second part .