Reviews for Better Than Revenge
midnightfeather20600 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
finish
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love this beginning (even if I hate Ray).
Will you update, this story ? It would be great, I love it !
Tiva all the way baby chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
update soon?(:
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
UPDATE. I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE READ THIS BUT TURNS OUT, I'VE NEVER REVIEWED IT. And for that, I feel awful *shame* But
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wowzers! Loved this chapter! hehe Favorite part was at the end when Tony was sticking up for her, talking about always protecting her! How sweet! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you update soon! )
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Loved it. Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I like this chapter. You have to make another one because it is very dinamite. I really like when Tony had defended ziva against ray. If you make another chapter or 20 more I don't care but in one of the chapters I want to see ray hurt ziva and he is in jail and Tony gets to be zivas boyfriend and after 5 years they will be married with 3 kids I don't care about there names. So please read and find out more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I like this chapter. You have to make another one because it is very dinamite. I really like when Tony had defended ziva against ray. If you make another chapter or 20 more I don't care but in one of the chapters I want to see ray hurt ziva and he is in jail and Tony gets to be zivas boyfriend and after 5 years they will be married with 3 kids I don't care about there names. So please make more people will like it like me.
Aquasm chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This is good i hope you update!
FutureProbie12 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Okay, i am loving this story! please put up another chapter soon.
Enigma5b chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great fic! I like the idea. Please update soon! I like that ray doesn't like Tony, the story would have less of an effect if he was completely nice to him.
Geoera chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
A little late, I know, but, I really like this idea.
Jo chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Is this a one shot?
earanemith chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
owwww please go on very very soon. It is a really good story
cloisluverrr19 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
OMG, I'm sooo happy to see another story from you guys! I already love this, it's amazing like all your other fics! you are both amazing writers, can't wait to read more! :)