Reviews for Scarred
Leeda Uchiha chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
This was awesome. The fluff was to die for :3 i love Itachi's caring brotherly side whilst him still being a lover 3
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I really like it!:D
mysticaldragon11 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Cute indeed! I love it!
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Heh, I loved it :3
akatsuki-kitten1 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
i am more of a kakuhida and sasodei fan, but htis pairing is kinda cute, too.
ITAxSASU chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
ohhh how sweet...
Female Itachi chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I like your story. Kakashi needs to stay away from alchohol if it's going to make him a drunk pedophile... Anyways, good writing, and it was amazing. Keep writing. :][:
Michiyo Kawazoe chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
pretty nice fic

i liked it very much and have nothing to criticize pls continue writing
Uknowwattheysay chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Wow. The fact that kakashi was the anatonigist(did i spell that right?)really caught me off guard! Great job on the lemon! After i read the the story i checked your profile. We are so alike it's kind of freaking me out. I also read the Hush,Hush series! It's awesome!
GaaraHinataWake chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Nice story, I can't wait until you update, I wonder what Itachi will do to Kakashi once he finds out. :D Update soon K?
Aura of Darkness Night chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
How come i always miss the good stuff when it gets posted? Anyways!

Awww i love this, its so much cuteness all wrapped into one. Any chance of you continuing this in some way?

(Like getting itachi to beat the crap out of Kakashi... -dark snarl-)

Anyways love it!
illusionneverchangedx chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
that was really nice _ omg sasuke got abused by kakashi! at least itachi will always protect him and be with him :) btw the sharingan doesnt read minds. it just makes u able to read the oponents moves and counter it. i also allows u do do some kick a$$ jutsus XD anyways, it made the story better so it really doesnt matter :) great story