Reviews for Shades of Grey
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
ROFL of all places to go it's the prison? ;-)

but i do think peter learned a lesson for life! there's more than just 2 colors to it!
Annie chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I just LOVE this story :) it's unique and well written!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That was a really sweet and hilarius story. I know that prison is not a pretty place, even in America, but I still can sort of see this happening with Neal and Peter being completely confounded. Great job!
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hey!

That was one very cute character study of Neal. Loved the way he has people around who do not care about what he is but rather who he is. Also Peter's initial rejection about changing his veiw on things but at the end grudgingly accepting that Neal was a 'good man' was very 'in- character'

A balanced and all rounded peice of writing- great work! :)
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Loved it!
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
woot woot! i can totally see it! having an inmate birthday party! wow! ""Neal's like a little kid. A little kid who likes pretty pictures and expensive wine. He doesn't fully grasp rules and consequences. Legal and illegal aren't as important as right and wrong." - really good stuff there. do continue! :) looking forward for more Neal.
costley51 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Awww, I love that last line. Great idea for a fic too. It hasn't been done a bunch of times before!
govgal chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Excellent story!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I enjoyed this very much! I'm normally not a fan of OCs, but I think I'd like to meet this group of prison guards. ;) Great work on conveying some of Peter's coflicting thoughts at the beginning of his partnership with Neal. I especially loved your statement about legal and illegal versus right and wrong. Good work! :)
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is a cute story and I liked it a lot. However, you really need a Beta for it as there are a lot of errors.
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 1/20/2011