Reviews for Sly 4: Legacy of Thieves
this is GREAT! i can't wait to read more! )
g1rldraco7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Cool way to start the story. Will you base this on the upcoming game or will be your methods? Anyway I like it, update soon! :)
Nicki Fowl chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Loooove it! You sir, are truly a great writer! I kind of wish that I could have gotten in on this story while you were writing it. Ah well, I have my own Sly 4. I call it: Sly 4: Dissent Among Thieves. Plus, it involves a certain special suprise character that will bring Sly's love life to a very akward fork in the road. Plus, a second character will not only join Sly's gang, but bring with him a secret that will offer two questions to us all: Who is Clockwerk, and is he really as dead as believed?

Like the idea? I COULD use a hand with it. Mail me an answer.
Hiezen chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
awsome start..can't wait to see what comes next..i do hope that Sly and Carm will get back together
TheStabilityProject chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I liked this! The name is what I predicted the 4th would be as well. When Sly called Mugshot "Tiny"- was that a Crash Bandicoot reference? If so... *bows down*... You captured everyone's character well, but where was Carmelita after Sly left? And it was Dr.M who shot Sly, not Dr. Animo, just so you know. Update!