Reviews for Mind Blown
Music luvz me chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
SYMOLISM!
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Okay, I was already hooked to your stories now I'm completely addicted! This was perfect! I have believed the entire time that Spencer's headaches are from over exposure, and holding in his trauma because he's 'not weak.' I think that single term from his childhood is what's slowly destroying him. I know he's overcome much, but like your story beautifully demonstrates that Spencer needs to overcome his past and himself. Great story - thank you for writing it:-D
random crying chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
-is crying frantically-
that was amazing!
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Beautiful story, I absolutely loved it! Amazing job!
Cliara Aedai chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Thank you for this, it is really good.
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Aw...I just wanna cry.
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
wow
Deanna chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Thank you for this ! You did a wonderful job of making the reader feel as if they were right there in the room while this whole thing between Reid and Morgan took place.

I raelly enjoyed this story ! Please keep up the great work!
WindStar chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I /really/ liked this story, it was an excellent tag and wonderfully written. Great job!
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow. Great writing here. The way you used *Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom.*, gradually adding more as the headache got worse, and then dropping the number back down, is brilliant. The whole thing flows so, so well - I could really feel Spencer's pain.

Amazing one-shot.

-Voices
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Aaaawww... :') beautiful! That was sooooo cute :D thanks for the fic, it was adorable ;))
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Great story, I have miss your CM storys please don't forget us
Eriks angel 15 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Beautiful... I loved it. I'm glad that Morgan was able to help Reid and be there for him. Their relationship needs to be more like this on the show. Do you think you can convince CBS to let you write for the show? ;)
Encyclopedia chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is amazing

completly immpossible and kinda deluded but amazing all the same
pipinheart chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is nice...Poor reid and those headaches, they are really bad...